Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Athlete's Foot in Rob Mla still has Kobe V Dark Knight (in case someone is still looking for it)
- Royal Sporting house also has it.

june 4, 2010
Kobe  V Del Sol (6,995)
size 8 to 14 available
nike stadium shangrila
tel # 638-3841

M not too sure how reliable my source is, but apparently one of the nike staff guys said aj 9 white black reds are to come out soon, maybe next week. I insisted that maybe he meant 6s but he kept on saying they were the 9s. No powder blues tho. Hopefully its really the 9s.

^man, if its true then that would be great! can't wait for the 9s to drop. aj 9 white/black/red > powder 9s IMO. 

^^ yes sir. i was given that info too but did not post it because "medyo matagal pa and dating" according to ns atc manager. but they already received an email that they would have the 9s. i think he said july. well if it would come out soon then great for us.  he only gave wrong info to me once. said that they would not be getting the chaos but he texted me few days after that they received stocks. you can call them to confirm because im really not sure on the date he mentioned. hth

Olympic World in ATC has the KBV del sols on display already.

Athlete's Foot has the Zoom Speed del sols, also in ATC.

Ns gb5 - air attack pack, lots of new nsw shirts and apparel. Also saw AJ6 White/Varsity red

not really sure where to post this but I just bought the Navy Blue/White PS last Friday at NS Mega and wore them once. Now I have blue stains on the front of the tongue and the laces near that area. Is this poor quality and should I return them???

NS atc have AJ 6 white/red, aj2010 black/black, and black CW of AJ1 inspired by AJ20.....havent seen Kobe V del sol

im not sure where to ask this, Mods, just delete the post if its inappropriate, but does anyone know the RD of the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage ed.? TIA!

@mynameisrolf i saw some af1's white/green @ nike stadium atc last time i paid the store a visit. you could call the store for the price and size availability... look for ross or mercy...

if its still selling @ retail price and you need stadium vip card holla at me!

HTH

They still have the White/Green AF1s in NS ATC as of yesterday, I think they're on sale at 10% off.

Just call them up for size availability.

^thanks for the confirmation andre!

yo mynameisorlf i guess no need to lend you my vip card as the af1 is already discounted...

HTH

338145-106_1.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low White Varsity Red @ Nike Stadium Megamall
pimp.gif
Php 4,995

395664-002_1.jpg

AJ Retro 1 Phat 20 Jordan XX Black Inspired

Back
Top Bottom