Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^use the search bar and you can edit posts too.

smile.gif

alright thank you very much, still preety new here at nike talk, so i'm still trying to get a hand on it.. thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Heard that NS already got their stock of KBV blackouts.

Also, Nash's new kicks (Nike Zoom Go) are available at Planet Sports ATC

103076918.jpg
how much is the retail price for the zoom go low bro?

It's 4295..

guys need some help. my brother is in manila for only a couple of days and I asked him to hunt down a pair of AJ IX White/Citrus (reverse citrus/un-citrus however you wanna call it). was this released in the PI? are they still available?

Originally Posted by jau014

^ those didn't hit our stores. or maybe not yet. though there is no news regarding it.
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Someone posted they weren't selling at all in the PI which was questionable in the first place but it got my hopes up.

http://niketalk.com/topic/261715

Originally Posted by ej

this already came out in the philippines, actualy still alot of pairs on the shelves in the local nike stores, it aint selling well here in the philippines, how bout there back in the states is the citrus 9 selling well? or alot of people passing on them?
Looks like this guy was talking about the BLACK/CITRUS IX and posted on the wrong thread. Got me excited for nothing....

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by jau014

^ those didn't hit our stores. or maybe not yet. though there is no news regarding it.
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Someone posted they weren't selling at all in the PI which was questionable in the first place but it got my hopes up.

http://niketalk.com/topic/261715

Originally Posted by ej

this already came out in the philippines, actualy still alot of pairs on the shelves in the local nike stores, it aint selling well here in the philippines, how bout there back in the states is the citrus 9 selling well? or alot of people passing on them?
Looks like this guy was talking about the BLACK/CITRUS IX and posted on the wrong thread. Got me excited for nothing....

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

ya dude sori, i posted on the wrong thread my bad, yeh i was toking about the black citrus, not the white/citrus. must have missed red the thread, my bad dude.

aug 4 release

hyperfuse green. red, blue and yellow together with USA

ADMU and FEU shirts and jersey (without numbers)

as posted in their fb page:
UAAP Apparel is available only in the following branches: ROCKWELL MEGAMALL NORTH EDSA GREENBELT 5 SHANGRILA ALABANG PASIG

are this hyperfuse available?and how much?
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-ebay-2.jpg

i think this was worn by Olsen Racela and Cyrus Baguio..

guys any news on the Air Jordan 9 Retro White/Varsity Red-Black? or does it seem it won't drop here in PH?

Team Pilipinas Jackets and Jerseys available at Planet Sports Trinoma. 2795 for the jacket, 1895 for the jerseys.

Team Pilipinas apparels are selling fast according to a staff in NS mega..
but there were quite a few pairs on display..didn't ask about the size runs though..

Back
Top Bottom