Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

smile.gif

now available in NS sm north edsa. 

^yes, the one they have is the one with the black shoe. there is a cw in the us wherein the shoes was white red which is much better imo.

i went to stadium greenbelt last night. and i saw this very big stack of shoes with the "market2x" tags on them. the dude was kind enough to let me look on the pull-outs. they are outlet bound pretty soon in sports warehouse market2x (that is why i posted it here and not on our outlet thread ) . some of the shoes were the:

jumpman pro lows (w/sizes) good thing i haven't scoop a pair!!!
 kobe IV oly's (suprisingly with sizes)
 white/red jordan 1's (w/sizes)
jordan 1 phat lows (in all colorways? with sizes)
and lots of air max 90's

THANKS RED

stadium megamall:

AJ VI Motorsports (size 9 on display)
AJ 2010
AJ II Silver Anniv.
AJ I Silver Anniv.
AJ I Alpha Tinker

^ co-sign with u bro, lebron kicks have their own boxes. kobe kicks should get theirs too. not jus the lame nike box.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^ co-sign with u bro, lebron kicks have their own boxes. kobe kicks should get theirs too. not jus the lame nike box.

I'd rather have a cool shoes with a cool price than have a cool box with a not so cool price. Bottom line, kobe's sell really well everywhere because of this strategy...I believe nike will keep it this way unless they will have a hard time selling kobe shoe's in the future.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

i went to stadium greenbelt last night. and i saw this very big stack of shoes with the "market2x" tags on them. the dude was kind enough to let me look on the pull-outs. they are outlet bound pretty soon in sports warehouse market2x (that is why i posted it here and not on our outlet thread ) . some of the shoes were the:

jumpman pro lows (w/sizes) good thing i haven't scoop a pair!!!
 kobe IV oly's (suprisingly with sizes)
 white/red jordan 1's (w/sizes)
jordan 1 phat lows (in all colorways? with sizes)
and lots of air max 90's

THANKS RED
what CW's of the phat lows have you seen out there?

Originally Posted by MARLO

id rather have those copper foamposites that didnt come to the philippines

roll.gif
  bro take it easy on those copper foams, you're goin to hard already.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom