Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

We already know what Motorsports 6s look like.
smile.gif

@calvin, dude this is not a pick up thread. please don't post pics here, unless it's an update, thanks. HTH.

we don't want this thread to be locked down, welcome to NT man.

@Hebi,

thanks man, for the update of the flu games, imma cop those sz 8. haha

does the P.S. VII only come in the BReds CW?

@mynameisrolf,

wasnt intended to be a pickup post. my intentions was to show proof that they had pairs left. but i wasnt aware almost every store had them. considering im from the US, the MS 6s are impossible to find nowadays.

as for the lebron POPs, i saw them at powerplant. hot shoe. definitely will be happy to have it in the states before any one does
happy.gif

Not sure where to post this so i apologize for that.. Saw zkv homes in nike forum here in ghills

^saw the kb v  "homes" too yesterday... yup, it was on display already together with the new lbj 7 post season (ps).. the staff even told me "sir, bago lang yan, mainit init pa galing sa delivery box, hindi pa nga naeencode sa computer yan.  sigurado sir ubos agad yan. Ang ganda ng color nito yellow, violet at SALBER" 
laugh.gif

the homes are nice.   

@Calvin,

sorry dude for telling my point in a mean. Don't have any bad intentions. sorry.

does the Hypderdunk lows already available in NS?

@mynameirolf, no worries man! no caught up feelings whatsoever.

stopped by a lot of places yesterday.hopefully this helps.

Nike in Serendra (sp) has a good amount of shoes. ASG hyperize's(sz 10, 13), B. Roy/West Air Max Rise (10.5), Anniversary Jordans 2,3,4.. Lebron VII Christ the King (sz 10)
Glorieta Athletes foot: del sol IVs
SM Makati- DK, BL, Chaos... most of the sizes for these 3 are between 8-9
frown.gif

hope thats some help

I've been all over SM Sucat, Makati and Glorietta stores and I have yet to find size 11 Kobe V aways. The store beside Athlete's Foot glorietta still has white/red, homes and aways (although in small sizes). I think they still have plenty of sizes for the homes and white/reds..

^Nike Glorietta 3 also carries the new KD II colorways. imo the AAU colorway (purple/yellow/black) is the nicest. the other i believe is white/blue/black..

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

i dont know if anyone cares, but nike greenbelt 3 has a few more motorsport 6s. i picked up a 10.5..  i recall seeing a 10 and and 11.5 on display. for sure no 11 though. still on a hunt for the bruce lees/chaos/dark knights all in an 11. if you guys know where i can swoop them up, information would be most appreciated.

i also am on my way to rockwell to pickup some kobe iv's (white/lavender)
i just got back from the pi and i was surprised that greenbelt still had the motorsport 6's, the wifey picked up a pair for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

i dont know if anyone cares, but nike greenbelt 3 has a few more motorsport 6s. i picked up a 10.5..  i recall seeing a 10 and and 11.5 on display. for sure no 11 though. still on a hunt for the bruce lees/chaos/dark knights all in an 11. if you guys know where i can swoop them up, information would be most appreciated.

i also am on my way to rockwell to pickup some kobe iv's (white/lavender)
i just got back from the pi and i was surprised that greenbelt still had the motorsport 6's, the wifey picked up a pair for me
pimp.gif
They sleep on this maybe they don't appreciate the design of MS 6
frown.gif

planet sports trinoma has the hyperdunk lows in white, KD2 new cw, and this zoom speed low in white/purple caught my attention. has a slight resemblance with kobe III 81 pts.

NS GB5

KD2 white/purple/yellow
KBV home, inline
AJ6 Oreos
some shoes are 10% off
they got the MVPuppets shirt "All Star" - Kobe/LBJ
price is around Php 1.3K

Back
Top Bottom