Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Anyone spotted AJ Spiz'ike (black/red/cement) size 11US in NS stores? Wasn't able to catch the last pair @ GB5
frown.gif

^^15k php worth of nike stadium purchases within a year. and then 50php for the card application. 10% discount when you buy products using cash. 8% discount when credit card is used.  hth sir maronandlando.

maronandlando,

nikko pretty much explained everything about the VIP card. hope you get yours soon...

been hearing a lot of complaints about the flints i guess ill pass on this and hope that it gets to the outlets or get discounted by jan or feb hehe or if i see one that is very good quality then maybe... 

kb 5 wolfgrey also available at gb5 . i agree with sir jeff. the flints imo isnt worth 7995. saw it earlier and i was frustrated with the quality.

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^15k php worth of nike stadium purchases within a year. and then 50php for the card application. 10% discount when you buy products using cash. 8% discount when credit card is used.  hth sir maronandlando.

does it also apply for Nike Park? on only exclusive to Stadium? TIA

Kobe 5 wolfgreys, jordan rare air cool greys available @ stadium atc. Lots of grey shoes droppin and bout to drop. Its definitely GRAE season (for those in the know)

Also @ stadium atc:
Jordan 2 og cw @ 30 off
Jordan 9 black citrus @ 20 off
2 cw of air max 1 @ 30 off

Originally Posted by superswag

Kobe 5 wolfgreys, jordan rare air cool greys available @ stadium atc. Lots of grey shoes droppin and bout to drop. Its definitely GRAE season (for those in the know)

Also @ stadium atc:
Jordan 2 og cw @ 30 off
Jordan 9 black citrus @ 20 off
2 cw of air max 1 @ 30 off

AM1? hmm..what cw bro? TIA
happy.gif

altitudes would be released at selected stadiums...no def dates but most likely sat...lets wait for updates. call up the branches and they have an idea if they would have them or not...

^dont want to spoil the love for altitudes sir jeff. but we might want to save instead for aj13 playoffs/all stars. i heard that they would be limited and would release jan 2011 at very selected stadiums. HTH!

yeah nikko, its ok. jan is still almost 2 months from now so still have time to save up specially with xmas coming...who knows we get some good gifts from xmas hehe
happy.gif

btw price was said to be P7495 and vip card is accepted. Sat is the def release according to stadium gblt 5. they are not sure thou if they would have them rockwell will have them for sure...

speaking of jan 2011. also heard an update that the kobe 6 del sols and the white/gray (i refuse to call them concords as mentioned in the KB6 thread. hehe) will release on the said month. lots of heat coming! i hope its true because I dont have money anymore for december because of the 13s and cool greys!

Back
Top Bottom