Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by jusack

pass by NS Greenbelt 5, bought kobe jacket at 30% off. according to the staff there will be no more VIP discounts for Lebron, Kobe and Jordans. i hope its not true tho.

VIP wasn't honored to me yesterday when I accompanied a friend to get a pair of Kobe VI concords. Staffs said it's limited daw and a signature shoe. So what's the use of the VIP now?

^^ NS is not honoring VIP cards AS OF NOW for the AJ, LBJ, Kobe shoe lines....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^^ NS is not honoring VIP cards AS OF NOW for the AJ, LBJ, Kobe shoe lines....
frown.gif

Yeah I heard. It just sucks... with all the hype going around for those lines (esp. Jordan & Kobe line). They know the people would still buy even if it's sold on retail. 

AJ III White cement size 9 available in Nike Stadium Alabang. It is on display. I should have bought my AJ III here instead of Greenbelt as I got mine as 9.5. Big difference between 9.0 to 9.5. Oh well...

flints still available at NS shangrila as of yesterday.. just copped the size 9 even though the tongue looks like a little longer than the OG's.

@hyperkim, that is also one of the reviews on the flints having much longer tongue, is it ok to wear on a pair of jeans? tia

Originally Posted by 81

@hyperkim, that is also one of the reviews on the flints having much longer tongue, is it ok to wear on a pair of jeans? tia

XIIIs look fresh with jeans as well sir

Originally Posted by 81

Flints are dope on a dark pair of jeans.

@manilaboyxix,laceupmary-- sorry for the O.T.

@hyperkim, thanks agen for the heads-up, was able to cop the flints this evening,did'nt know they close at 9pm,thanks to the staff&mgr who still, let me cop the flints eventhough im 5mins late.. sick looking shoe, and wearable indeed!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom