Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^true but the sz runs are depleted.mostly small szs(8.5 below) and gigantor szs(13) left.remaining store sz runs varies as always so it's best to call them up or drop by to see for yourself.

3c1263762795954d63bb9209566233d2271403a6_r.jpg
anyone have an idea if they will be releasing either of these kobe x nike air force 1's this month? is this going to be sold in packs or in seperate ones?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

anyone have an idea if they will be releasing either of these kobe x nike air force 1's this month? is this going to be sold in packs or in seperate ones?
eyes.gif

kingcrux31 wrote:
Please don't flood UPDATE threads with questions about future releases. I think it defeats the sole purpose of having such threads. Don't you think people would've posted already if the info was available?

HTH

Originally Posted by nicekick81

guys, any body spotted jordan 13 white/red in sz 11? thanks in advance
try north edsa dude. the last time i went there, a size 11 was on display.good luck in hunting a pair!!!hth!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by nicekick81

guys, any body spotted jordan 13 white/red in sz 11? thanks in advance

Try Titan. I saw a pair last time I was there.

Cement 3 @ NS ATC. sz 9. Heard its their last pair. Call the store before braving the south, might be gone by now.

wassup y'all..can somebody lemme where my moms can find a pair of the jordan iii cement sandals??i need an 11..

thanks..

^^ long overdue my friend. specially with the altitude 13's. you can however ask the help of our fellow nike shoe heads.
you can also check some outlets for some oreo 6's though.hth!!!

THANKS RED

Not so sure. Definitely ATC & Rockwell. I got mine from ATC two days ago and I asked if there were any discounts since the 2011's are coming out soon. So they called Rockwell and they said they were going for 40% off, so they gave me 40% off at ATC. So, if you go anywhere else besides those two branches and they don't got them on discount, make them hit up NS Rockwell (to refer to their prices) and they should give you 40% off.

I got it for 4,997. Love it. I got the all black colorway. Wore them yesterday to ball in and they lock down your foot like crazy. Performance wise.. very nice.

for those still lookin' for AJ XIII flints... still saw a pair at NS Greenbelt 5... sz 13... last pair... also saw some Moses Malone and George Gervin tees... hth

just saw the lebron 8 v2 cool grey in NS atc..nice!!! selected jordan also on sale.. not sure about the jordan 2010 (black) no sale tag shown.

Back
Top Bottom