Nike Stole My Air Max 95 colorway

curtisboy

Banned
fall10nike7.jpg

Okay I photoshopped the hot red air max 95 back when they first released and this was nearly the exact same colorway i used
the proof i have is on my old blog i used to run called http://freshloop.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/air-max-95-hot-red-moon-rock/ and i named them the ""air max 95

damn 2 bad you cant patent colorways....dey designers need da steal our colorways and concepts cuz the 1s they come up w/ are terrible

thats good. if this happen more often maybe they would sell better.

as for stealing, i dunno about that. thats kinda like seeing another dude wearing the same shirt as you...

now if it was a design then you got a case.

anybody remeber the one dude on here who created the flightposite 3 design and then nike jacked it from him??
laugh.gif
whatever happend to the guy?

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

damn 2 bad you cant patent colorways....dey designers need da steal our colorways and concepts cuz the 1s they come up w/ are terrible

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kcmochris

NobleKane wrote:

anybody remeber the one dude on here who created the flightposite 3 design and then nike jacked it from him??
laugh.gif
whatever happend to the guy?
damn, thats crazy.....i wish the contemporary fashion game was more accessible for all these ppl with 'nuff talent in designing gear....

Would be nice
happy.gif

Thats cool, we can throw out colors and pray that they're lookin so we can get back to good stuff

Back
Top Bottom