Nike Store/Niketown coming to NC in 2011

and apparently there will be another nike outlet at the new tanger in mebane

no more driving all the way to smithfield only to be disappointed

frown.gif

It would be one after i move from NC after 5 years

I talk to my homey on campus, and he told me it would indeed be a Nike Running Store.  He couldn't confirm whether or not iD would be available, but I'm just going to go with what you said, Bushman (I see the cup half full).
happy.gif

I talk to my homey on campus, and he told me it would indeed be a Nike Running Store.  He couldn't confirm whether or not iD would be available, but I'm just going to go with what you said, Bushman (I see the cup half full).
happy.gif

Charlotte would get stuff after I graduate! Oh well feels good to be back in the DMV! Def will check it during ciaa though

Charlotte would get stuff after I graduate! Oh well feels good to be back in the DMV! Def will check it during ciaa though

In the new sole collector magazine there's pics of the new nike running concept store out in Cali....I believe that's how its gonna look when it comes here

In the new sole collector magazine there's pics of the new nike running concept store out in Cali....I believe that's how its gonna look when it comes here

Back
Top Bottom