Nike Store SM Annex by Sports Central

For those who are still looking for AJ3 White Cement they are available from sizes 7 to 10 @ Nike SM Annex

thanks for the update
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

For those who are still looking for AJ3 White Cement they are available from sizes 7 to 10 @ Nike SM Annex

no 11's or 12's?
tired.gif

They got 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, and 9. And the staff told me that they will be having Grinch (wonder if it is true)

ayo i heard some chismax that the grinches allocated for stadium stores were diverted to titan and sm.take it for what it is.

Originally Posted by vanitysim

SM annex? is this the one near/beside Trinoma?
SM Annex is beside SM City Main and is infront of San Francisco High School formerly Don Mariano High School, the one besides trinoma is SM The Block... HTH
smile.gif

Talk to the same staff earlier(the one who told me that they will be having the grinch), and he told me that he is no longer sure if they will be having the grinch hahahaha Maybe I'll ask again tomorrow 
roll.gif
wonder what will be his answer
laugh.gif

he's prolly gonna say you missed them cause they already dropped.i can already imagine it "ay sir sold out na po.binenta po kahapon pagalis na pag alis nyo.limited po kasi."

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

he's prolly gonna say you missed them cause they already dropped.i can already imagine it "ay sir sold out na po.binenta po kahapon pagalis na pag alis nyo.limited po kasi."

Werd,Haha!

Back
Top Bottom