NIKE STORES IMPLEMENTING THE RSVP SYSTEM

I thought they were going to use this for the playoffs but i didn't see a tweet yesterday or today? anybody know what happened?

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I thought they were going to use this for the playoffs but i didn't see a tweet yesterday or today? anybody know what happened?

Seriously? Are you following any of the Niketown stores?  Tweet went out on friday at different times for all the NT stores.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by moneymike88

9 pairs on smash...from niketown nyc

i hope you guys got up early
laugh.gif

Pics, or it didn't happen.
ArAvFTECQAEPBAY.jpg

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Nike LA had a line about 30 deep at 9:55. There were only 2-3 people there w/o RSVP who were quickly told to leave. I was still outta there by 10:15 with my pair, and I strolled around for a bit after I had them. Everyone there seemed to be a fan of the RSVP system, especially me.
There's always gonna be those dumb people, that's why I didn't go pick up my pair til around 1pm.  I knew there was gonna people trying to lineup. 
moneymike, "that's why we can't afford nice things"  
laugh.gif
  Crazy come up. 

Anyways......Im still waiting on my text/ twitter alert text about the RSVP.......I definitely received the "Its over text". SMH

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Seriously? Are you following any of the Niketown stores?  Tweet went out on friday at different times for all the NT stores.

i get it now, i am just following nike. doesn't matter for me anyway though because niketown denver closed last year
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CWUDREW

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by moneymike88

ArAvFTECQAEPBAY.jpg

So you were able to RSVP all of those pairs? WOW!! Guess your method worked.....

There is  more than 9 boxs in there right?  Or am I trippin?

nah its 10 playoff xii's & a nike box prbly some kobe's

I love the RSVP system.

Got 8 hours of sleep and no wait time at NTSF.....

Also, thanks for the Concords!

hmmmmm... so i guess the black red xi release should be smooth?

Worked smooth for me.

DM'd them, got a reply, walked in NTSF, picked them up with no problems.

Got to sleep in and take my sweet time getting ready to go.

Low 11's next!

Kampout...you sure those were all from NTNY?
laugh.gif
couldve swore I seen you on 34th by FTL....Carmine 6s?

rsvp system all the time for me for now on....1. lock my pair with rsvp 2. worry about other pair(s) afterwards

i don't think they're using time stamps at Nike Store Scottsdale. i needed to do three and saw my friend did hers already. then, i took a minute to read how they wanted the DM. so i did mine and my wife's. my friend and my acct didn't get a reply, but my wife did. and then to mention all the complaints people had that put their in before i did mine makes me believe it was random choices. oh well, i still got my 3 pairs but the nike system needs some work,.

Back
Top Bottom