Nike Sues Not for Noth'n (NFN)

Nike sues Not for Noth'n (NFN), a California primarily doing business in New York as Gourmet, for trade dress and patent infringement March 20 in U.S Distric Court for Central District of CA. The complaint alleges the defendant has knowingly knocked off four Jordan models, with four of its own styles. ...

watch out Greedy Genius

lets be serious though, that company was BLATANTLY ripping AJ designs to profit, MIKE23 was coming up with their OWN designs in homage...

-jester

Gourmet's shoes are booty anyway. But it still didn't stop some NT'ers from coppin a few pairs to post in the Pick Up Thread.
laugh.gif

Too funny...didn't they get ARI a couple of years ago for them newport inspired af1 looking joints?

Nike is smart copyrighting/patenting the different parts of the shoe. This company is going to lose in a court of law. You can't copy anything anymore.These companies are just stupid. They will lose all profits and then some.

MY QUESTION IS... How come they havent gone after BAPE and they been biting nike for the longest? is Nigos money to long to touch?

^^ 1. JB doesnt need props from some wack brand, the sales say enough. 2. That props stuff is some bs, cuz they are makin profits of stolen designs. If theygave a percentage of the profit to JB then maybe I wouldnt believe it was complete crap. lol props my *%#.

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

^^ 1. JB doesnt need props from some wack brand, the sales say enough. 2. That props stuff is some bs, cuz they are makin profits of stolen designs. If they gave a percentage of the profit to JB then maybe I wouldnt believe it was complete crap. lol props my *%#.

MIKE23 was certainly not a "wack" brand. They used the likeness of MJ and made their own desgins, much better than JB too.

^^ 1. JB doesnt need props from some wack brand, the sales say enough. 2. That props stuff is some bs, cuz they are makin profits of stolen designs. If they gave a percentage of the profit to JB then maybe I wouldnt believe it was complete crap. lol props my *%#.
You really dont know what you are talking about. JB should really take cues from MIKE23's stuff. I wear MIKE gear over JBs,,

well they did copy the whole shoe and replaced the material in sole im not surprised the idiots at Gourmet should have known that this was going to happen

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i'm glad they shut down that operation. that was just disugstin seein them knock off classics like that

agreed, those shoes they were making were horrible and a disgrace to the sig line

How come they havent gone after BAPE and they been biting nike for the longest?
Japanese copyright/patent law is pretty lax - hence Nigo can get away with his overpriced trash.

haha Gourmet was producing those shoes without any type of permission? they even listed the shoes on PYS in parenthesis as (AJ VII) or whatever model I waslooking at. idiots.

Back
Top Bottom