Nike Summer 2011 preview ( Wishes Have been answered take a look!!!)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Gray Penny 1s.
nerd.gif

Besides that very underwhelming. My wishes have not been answered

Here is a close up of a couple, i'll try to dig more out later.
the air max sensations are fire!
pimp.gif
Enjoy.
5051291023_9393878c99.jpg

Here is a close up of a couple, i'll try to dig more out later.
the air max sensations are fire!
pimp.gif
Enjoy.
5051291023_9393878c99.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I really don't see the point of the Black/Blue colorway that looks so similar to the Black/Emerald.
i thought the same thing initially, but it's actually a navy blue upper with blue accents.

u sure about that Navy Blue? if so?
pimp.gif

I really don't see the point of the Black/Blue colorway that looks so similar to the Black/Emerald.
i thought the same thing initially, but it's actually a navy blue upper with blue accents.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

pimp.gif

I don't think it's a Navy upper. Pretty sure it's a Black upper. I agree, it doesn't make sense to drop two colorways that are very similar. I got this info by Googling "CB34" and finding the image of the shoe we are talking about. Few sources said Black/Blue, NOT Navy/Blue.

pimp.gif

I don't think it's a Navy upper. Pretty sure it's a Black upper. I agree, it doesn't make sense to drop two colorways that are very similar. I got this info by Googling "CB34" and finding the image of the shoe we are talking about. Few sources said Black/Blue, NOT Navy/Blue.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

pimp.gif

CB34? Aren't they talking about the Griffey 2's? The upper is indeed navy blue, I have seen the samples in person.

pimp.gif

CB34? Aren't they talking about the Griffey 2's? The upper is indeed navy blue, I have seen the samples in person.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

pimp.gif

Lol, you're right. Thanks for that clarification. In that case, both Griffeys are a MUST cop! Barkley's too!!

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

pimp.gif

Lol, you're right. Thanks for that clarification. In that case, both Griffeys are a MUST cop! Barkley's too!!

All these ugly retro + colorways of the Penny 1's... just release the other two OG colorways already Nike!

All these ugly retro + colorways of the Penny 1's... just release the other two OG colorways already Nike!

The SCIIs look 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good to see the Grey Pennys are coming back

Surprised to see the Trainer 94s again because those sat at the outlets forever - I scooped those on clearance for $30 or so (maybe even less...)

Was never really a fan of those Griffeys or Barkleys - would rather have emerald Griffey Maxes or Diamond Furies instead...

The SCIIs look 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good to see the Grey Pennys are coming back

Surprised to see the Trainer 94s again because those sat at the outlets forever - I scooped those on clearance for $30 or so (maybe even less...)

Was never really a fan of those Griffeys or Barkleys - would rather have emerald Griffey Maxes or Diamond Furies instead...

Back
Top Bottom