Nike T-Shirt Gun -- Vol. "Oh, I'mma Give it to Ya'"

Earlier we showed you a video of NFL athlete Steven Jackson getting ambushed with a Nike T-shirt Gun. Crafty at campaigns as they are at making the finest footwear, Nike has put the T-shirt Gun for sale on NDC.
Better than you'll find in any stadium or arena, the Nike T-shirt Gun is the best in fan gear for your favorite sporting event. The Nike T-Shirt gun delivers only premium Nike T-shirts and eliminates poor fitting, uncomfortable, lame-designed T-shirts on all your friends. Each limited edition T-shirt gun is numbered and engraved with the signature of a Nike athlete. Quality Craftsmanship guarantees your T-shirt gun will last game after game.

Want to pelt your friends with premium Nike T-Shirts? You can purchase (sold out) the Nike T-shirt Gun for $1,500.00 (info courtesy of the Daily Drop)

nike-sportswear-t-shirt-gun-1.jpg

indifferent.gif

This is going to be all fun and games until some kid loads potatoes into that cannon.
smh.gif

Again, it's SOLD OUT, but if you want to check it outcloser:

http://www.nike.com/nikeo..._locale=en_US&blog=en_US

I'm still waiting for my tracking #. My card hasn't been charged yet. I used coupon code BLSHYT for free shipping.

lmaoooooo wow.... nike could sell a ball of yarn and 2 mismatched buttons for $1000 and people will still hype over it... lmaoooo

haha pretty sick. but ya who the f would buy a stupid t-shirt gun except guys like S.J. Sharky and Billy the Marlin?

Back
Top Bottom