NIke talk family appreciation (vol. we got the money ) UPDATE PG. 12

Originally Posted by cq23

i got an idea.

PM me her myspace.

ill switch my stuff to say nike talk and thattl be my name

we gotta add each other too..

shes not that smart man chill aight just be easy

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I don't think she is smart enough to come here. Did you guys actually try to read what she wrote?

If she is smart enough to sell her self, she is smart enough to come here. Which is why it's stupid. Mentioning NT to her was/is huge mistake.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I don't think she is smart enough to come here. Did you guys actually try to read what she wrote?

If she is smart enough to sell her self she is smart enough to come here. Which is why it's stupid. Mentioning NT to her was/is huge mistake.

Just NT

NOONE TOUCHES

dudes losing faith already
nerd.gif

damn the OP obviously wasn't qualified for this, even if she ends up doing the vid , with the shoutout the whole "can you shout out "niketalk" its my friends nickname was incredibly corny.

Im still thinking she is going to do it, only way she doesnt is if she ends up seeing this thread and honestly that could possibly turn out just as good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If she is smart enough to sell her self she is smart enough to come here. Which is why it's stupid. Mentioning NT to her was/is huge mistake.

Just NT

NOONE TOUCHES
Yeah just NT, the only way she figures out what that means if she frequents here already.

i just wanna see some booty shaking, maybe bend over, some boobs too and just a little strip tease. let me know!
Yo, she said shes gonna do anything you want. Be a little more creative. Tell her to play with herselfor something.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Just NT

NOONE TOUCHES
Yeah just NT, the only way she figures out what that means if she frequents here already.

Google NT, Niketalk is like the 6th thing. $@#!**@ amateurs.

Since the OP is for sure still reading this

Change the Thread title , you should still be able to edit you just cant make any new reply's.

Just keep updating your original post.

Back
Top Bottom