Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

Whats up with the Jordan cement cw on a aggassi model? But I'm feeling that white/blue cw a lil bit tho. Really all of those cw's can go to hell! Only one I would cop right now is the Wimbledon cw.

Last edited:
wow that leather look AMAZING, better then the sc quickstricke, possably!

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if we see a "Yeezy-esque" CW on these due to the Yeezy's using this midsole

The 3M is a nice touch without it being over done

Nice job Nike on a retro for a change

i like the wimbeldons. nice touch on the laces too.

i thought those other pics were actual colorways lol.

please god no.

Last edited:
Damn any chance of a wider release on those Wimbledons? Perfect execution by nike on those.

I was going to post about the 3m. Only noticed the 3m on the check. Didnt know it was above the midsole too. Fam sleeping in the room. Will get those production dates for you tomorrow. May have to double up before i leave assuming they are still sitting and i still have cash. School just charged me an extra $160 for cpa review :smh:

Last edited:
I was going to post about the 3m. Only noticed the 3m on the check. Didnt know it was above the midsole too. Fam sleeping in the room. Will get those production dates for you tomorrow. May have to double up before i leave assuming they are still sitting and i still have cash. School just charged me an extra $160 for cpa review
mean.gif
check your pm bro

Back
Top Bottom