Nike Terminator High Retro Thread

First time wearing.. love them.. so retro’, comfy and clean… they fit big migjt do a 12 or 12.5 next time..

Already had those vintage ones on lol

IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3841.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3843.jpeg
IMG_3844.jpeg
IMG_3845.jpeg

I had to size down from my normal size on the highs,

9.5 to a 9

How do Lows fit? TTS or should I size down also.

I don’t own any AJ1 lows although a pair of the black/cements are on the way to me. Will give a comparo when I receive them.

Lengthwise they fit similar to AF1s, but have a wider midfoot and toebox which is good for me as I have a slightly wider foot. I got these in a 9.5 and they fit well. I’m usually a size 10.

Reactions: ejb
CDG Terminators Half Off and Free shipping. Grabbed the black pair. $117.50

Black

Navy

Red

Last edited:
^Good looking out, copped the navys since I already have the black/light grey joints.

Can’t say I’m necessarily surprised that Terminators are sitting. Most likely because they’re so similar to AJ1s and Dunks. I personally love them especially the black/light grey pair because they have a better leather quality than the other releases. The fat Nike swoosh and thick mesh tongue are {chef’s kiss}

Will have to see how I feel about the leather tongue and lining on the CDGs, normally not a fan….

Last edited:
@ soleaddict33 soleaddict33 My pair came in today! DSM shipped mine super fast so hopefully you get yours soon. I like them and the leather interior personally but we all have our preferences. Leather is very similar to the Fragment Converse Weapon if I were to compare.
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg

Nice! They look clean. Hopefully my pair arrives soon, I'm on the other side of the country though(CA), but did get the notification that they were sent out already.

The toe looks better on those too, again you can work the leather on the toe to make them less "cliffhangerish". I did it to the Phantoms and made a big difference. I'm waiting for the Larry Bird Weapon's...if they ever release....

@ soleaddict33 soleaddict33 My pair came in today! DSM shipped mine super fast so hopefully you get yours soon. I like them and the leather interior personally but we all have our preferences. Leather is very similar to the Fragment Converse Weapon if I were to compare.
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
Got the black pair from DSMNY. While I would prefer “Nike” over “CDG” on the heel - they are brilliant otherwise. Proper leather shoe that feels premium - doesn’t feel like any corners were cut. Now to grab a blue pair…

Back
Top Bottom