Nike TIM TEBOW dropping late summer- July/August

Some of you only think in your own box.. not the overall business box.

Tim Tebow has a FAR reaching fan base wether some like it or not. Im not a fan but Nike knows how to cater to those fans and followers.

The Christian Right
Floridians
etc...

This will sell as a Kids shoe for everyone wanting to raise their kids to be JUST like Tim... 

It makes business sense.

Pretty sure Nike does the same thing with Paul Pierce....he has a sig shoe but its only avail in kid sizes.

man i wish they hooked up tebow with a dope looking shoe. i cant cop his sig. shoe if its regular... its got to be SICK. these look regular tho...
eyes.gif

Tim Tebow is a Winner. I'm coppin the signature shoe in any color it comes in. Som Kevlar laces would have set it off though... The lunarlon sole looks good.

im confused, why is he getting a shoe when he hasnt done a damn thing in the L and most likely will be out of the league in a matter of months?
He's won a playoff game.. Something a lot of "more talented" QB's in the league can't claim. :rolleyes And it's kind of hard to do anything when the coach won't let you in the game.

Besides, I doubt Nike gave him his own shoe because of his perfomance on the field. As others have said, Tebow fans will scoop these up regardless if he's playing for anyone or not.

Last edited:
He's won a playoff game.. Something a lot of "more talented" QB's in the league can't claim. :rolleyes And it's kind of hard to do anything when the coach won't let you in the game.
Besides, I doubt Nike gave him his own shoe because of his perfomance on the field. As others have said, Tebow fans will scoop these up regardless if he's playing for anyone or not.

Relax man, these bums in here could do much better in the NFL.

I bet if these leaked as the next KD sig, the response would be completely different. But u attach Touchdown Timmy to the shoe and everyone hates them.

Im not a fan of the guy at all, but its crazy how people dislike the guy and they dont even know him

I bet if these leaked as the next KD sig, the response would be completely different. But u attach Touchdown Timmy to the shoe and everyone hates them.

Im not a fan of the guy at all, but its crazy how people dislike the guy and they dont even know him

They dislike him because they're jealous of him being successful without being an "amazing NFL qb" and I guess being religious is looked down upon these days.

I'm on NT though, which you have to remember is full of little kids that don't know a damn thing about life other than buying Jordan's to look cool in school.

Last edited:

They dislike him because they're jealous of him being successful without being an "amazing NFL qb" and I guess being religious is looked down upon these days.

I'm on NT though, which you have to remember is full of little kids that don't know a damn thing about life other than buying Jordan's to look cool in school.
They dislike him because he isn't good period. That's why he's hated. The religion is what he uses to increase his marketability. He has a great team around him in that aspect. If the Jets didn't bring him in a media tool he wouldn't have been on an NFL roster this season. He was drafted too high by Josh McDaniels and has effectively failed to live up to the expectation of the pick. Maybe there is a career for him in the CFL, but he doesn't have what it takes to play in the league. As if you aren't biased because you go to Florida.
The shoe sucks. It looks like a typical training shoe. There's nothing to it. Looks like one of those Nike shoes thrown together from spare parts.

Last edited:

Can't people despise the guy for everything they see on TV and the things reported about him? I mean I doubt Hitler was way cuddlier if you got to know him in real life

OH HELL YEAH.

IF THESE WERE DUBBED DA KD ELITES.

BEST BELIEVE HALF DA THREAD WOULD BE SLURP SLURP RAMEN TIME

3rd string QBs getting their own sigs now? :smh:

Why don't we just give Kwame Brown one while we're at it.

When has Kwame Brown led his team to the playoffs?

F outta here with that

He's the most celebrated college athlete in a long time

Now the shoes look nice if they come out with men sizes and drop the logo I'd cop multiples

Right now the "Jets" pair is all I'm looking at

Back
Top Bottom