Nike to Continue Mamba/Lebron Puppet Ads

laugh.gif
The commercial with Lil' Dez had me dying.

I like these commercials. I'm like T.I. In 2004. "Bring em out, bring em out"

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

am i the only one that's not concerned with these ads? they're ok at best imo except for 1 or 2.

I dont find them entertaining/amusing at all....but I appear to be in the minority

I WOULD be interested if lil Penny showed up for some off reason, but I cant see how/why that would make any sense

Originally Posted by jeyel

from Rick Reilly's column...

" One last puppet commercial:

KOBE PUPPET (entering the apartment): LeBron! Hey, LeBron! What's up? LeBron? Where are you?

(Kobe puppet looks behind couches, tables, into cupboards. Nothing.)

KOBE PUPPET: C'mon, dude! Don't mess with me! Let's get somethin' to eat!

(Enters bedroom. Notices all of LeBron's stuff is missing, drawers empty, closets cleaned out.)

KOBE PUPPET: He left without saying goodbye? Or even a handshake?

(He sees a note, which reads: I hope you choke in 4!)

KOBE PUPPET: What a dummy.
"

if they actually did that, i would lmao....but nike wouldnt do that to lebron
smh.gif
(even though i hope they do)

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

am i the only one that's not concerned with these ads? they're ok at best imo except for 1 or 2.

I dont find them entertaining/amusing at all....but I appear to be in the minority

I WOULD be interested if lil Penny showed up for some off reason, but I cant see how/why that would make any sense

Well, Penny did play for Orlando, I could see nike giving him a quick cameo, but i doubt if he'd have a big part in it; he'd steal the show.

i mean there's only like four of em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

They did Bron dirty on this one...

I haven't watched the broadcast yet but this is real?� As a Laker/Kobe fan I'm dying here, "can we call Kobe after the games"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom