NIKE TO RELEASE DJ AM DUNK...What Are Your Thoughts GENERAL? R.I.P AM

kl9

Not too shabby imo, if decent price, I'd cop.

nike.jpg

Originally Posted by aar1002

wrong forum and late
indifferent.gif
Are you mad?
eyes.gif

The only reason I put it in here is because there's been multiple threads about DJ AM in the General section.

Just like his shoe collection.

profiting off dudes death
more than half of the dudes copping this wont have even listen to anyof his material except off of DJ Hero

I think he posted it in General to discuss peoples opinions on if Nike should release the shoe...not a discussion of the shoe itself.
So a post in General for the "Nike is right/wrong for releasing a DJAM shoe"
and a post in retro for availability, discussion of the style, materials used, white midsole, ect.

OP correct me if im wrong.

If this is a shoe that he was in the process of designing when he passed, the kudos to nike for proceeding. ( i thought i heard that somewhere)

But if this is just some colorway that nike dreamed up cause they thought "well, AM woulda liked this" and now theyre releasing it, then the wordshame is not enough to describe it.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by yancancook90

profiting off dudes death
But DJ AM was apart of the designing team before he passed. In fact, he was ecstatic once the design was finished (judging from his Twitter.Something like "I can't believe i'll actually be releasing a shoe!!!")

I think he would have wanted it to be released regardless. If anything Nike is just fulfilling his wish (while profiting, so it's a win-win.)

for those who don't know, the symbolism of the dots is the representation of the turntable platter.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

OP correct me if im wrong.
No need, my exact words. General is past that whole shoe mentality. Of course there's the image of the shoe, but it's more about DJ AM.
Originally Posted by NolanDW

for those who don't know, the symbolism of the dots is the representation of the turntable platter.
Did not know, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom