Nike "Toronto" Dunks

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
WARNING! THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF PICTURES!

Even though I shouldn't be posting this here, I felt the need to.

My inspiration for this pair of customs came from the Paris dunks.So what I tried to accomplish was images that come to mind when you think of Toronto and then transform that onto shoes.

These are all the referenced pictures I used;

Hope you enjoy:
1st shoe -

Laser etched!
2nd shoe -

WARNING! THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF PICTURES!

Even though I shouldn't be posting this here, I felt the need to.

My inspiration for this pair of customs came from the Paris dunks.So what I tried to accomplish was images that come to mind when you think of Toronto and then transform that onto shoes.

These are all the referenced pictures I used;

Hope you enjoy:
1st shoe -

Laser etched!
2nd shoe -

Great work man, looks real good. Clean painting, checks could use a bit of colour though imo

Great work man, looks real good. Clean painting, checks could use a bit of colour though imo

Not a fan of customs. But why do I feel like I've seen this thread before? I remember those pics, the shoes, I don't know, might just be me though
happy.gif

Not a fan of customs. But why do I feel like I've seen this thread before? I remember those pics, the shoes, I don't know, might just be me though
happy.gif

Yess selfmade, I see you lol, NIIICE*(loso voice) job. The tongue was a siick idea.

Yess selfmade, I see you lol, NIIICE*(loso voice) job. The tongue was a siick idea.

Originally Posted by e5antos

smokin.gif
feels good to finally finish them! and i finally got a chance to laser etch something while at it

Originally Posted by e5antos

smokin.gif
feels good to finally finish them! and i finally got a chance to laser etch something while at it

Back
Top Bottom