Nike Total Air Bus Max.. Anyone remember them?

These released in '98 here in Canada. I almost bought these, already had the sales associate bring the box to the cashier, only to find out I wasn't able to use my student discount. I bought the Air Max instead. These weren't that popular in my area back then, only one guy in my entire school had them. I doubt they'd get released again anytime soon.

Im looing for a pair to buy. Does anyone have a size 10 10.5 or 11 they wanna sell? Im looking for the Jerome Bettis version..Black and Yellow.

I never followed football, but I remember Stewart had a pair of shoes around 97 or 98

Born in '97, so obviously I couldn't cop back then. They're definitely dope, & I'd cop the black & yellow pair if they retroed, though I'm not a Steelers fan.

i remember my first pair of full air shoes (nike ubiquitous) and the craze went from there, so many great shoes. Honestly i just thought these were ok at best.

Been stalking eBay forever for a pair and only ever see that size 9 white pair. Black/Gold pair so sick

Those agress force could get it.
Of course if vac tech and pleather somehow impossibly stayed off a retro..
Lol

Born in '97, so obviously I couldn't cop back then. They're definitely dope, & I'd cop the black & yellow pair if they retroed, though I'm not a Steelers fan.
LMFAO at being born in '97, so young..LMAOOO

Back in elementary/middle school I was definitely into trainers more than basketball shoes and I was just thinking about these the other day...

I think the ones Kordell Stewart wore were called the Air Max Field Generals. I had a pair of those in white 
pimp.gif

Not sure if the Zoom Turf Jet retros are done now but it's a damn shame they never re-did those in the white and dark green colorway 
frown.gif

nah i dont remember them but one of the first nikes i do remember was the nike tw lite 2 aka the jerry rice joints.never had a pair and they probably wont be retroing anytime soon.but that foam trainer sole and webtec patch on side made me wanna jump.fingers crossed one day.

Another trip down memory lane.. I remember rocking these for a turf game in high school since we had to wear black shoes and the color sort of went with our uniforms.. very underrated shoe and would love to track down a pair again.. OP, thanks for the flashback!

Still lookin? I got a (for all accounts) mint condition pair of 10.5's. Would really hate to part, but wore them for NYE this year & with my new found fat feet they just don't fit no more..........sad.

Back
Top Bottom