******Nike Trainer Fuse 1.2*******

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For those of you that own both, can you give a brief comparison between these and the Trainer 1.2s? It would seem that these are more comfortable and cushiony for lack of a better term, but most of us seem to "prefer" the aesthetics of the 1.2 over the trainer fuse 1.2.  Personally I don't care for how these look so long in the front- almost clown-shoe like and somewhat disproportionate if that make sense.  Perhaps they look better in person.  Any kind of review/comparison would be greatly appreciated.
I know exactly what you mean, as I felt the same way.  Though I must admit, the shape does look better in-person (not as "Chuckles").  My issue is still with the mesh-like Fuse aesthetics.  The comfort is there though IMO.  
I also prefer the look of a white/lighter colored midsole... 

I own both and the look of the shoe is what caught me first. It's very unique. Tough to say which one is more comfortable but I'd go w/1.2's for walking, Fuse's if you want a little more performance while doing activities. I've worn and walked heavily in both and either way you're not losing.

I own both and the look of the shoe is what caught me first. It's very unique. Tough to say which one is more comfortable but I'd go w/1.2's for walking, Fuse's if you want a little more performance while doing activities. I've worn and walked heavily in both and either way you're not losing.

Back
Top Bottom