Nike Transformers

i read that also in @%#%*%#+%#%$%... anyone can confirm if it's gonna release tomorrow?

the megatron zfc is dope! and the box is really cool.. Great idea by Nike.. Better yet, just watched Transformers 2 last Monday, man it was awesome.. cant waitfor part 3...

those are sick..

i agree,thats a cool box..

are they really comin out tomorrow?..im not in the country right now,so please keep me posted..thanks

They look decent.. and the box is very nostalgic...
smokin.gif

courtesy of s0lec0llect0r d0t c0m
/shoes/nike-shoes/jordan-shoes/wallpapers/nike-x-transformers-megatron-zoom-flight-club/

let me copy and paste a part of it:
Releasing July 10th in limited quantities in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Taiwan and at the
House Of Hoops here in the US, expect the Megatron Zoom Flight Club to retail for $125.

wow, at what store could it be?

BHS perhaps?

i'll mark the July 10th. hehe

anyone have a price and an estimate of how limited they are? really liking the megatrons

The Soundwave sharkalaids are my fave among the three. Love the printed buttons and the circuit-y details on the straps. Hope there's enough for everyone
happy.gif

Where will these kicks be released? When and where?
According to KicksOnFire.Com it will be released here in Manila , Philippines.

called bhs... they said wala daw yung shoes and d daw lalabas... i thought it was dropping july 10??! any news guys?? im in canada and really want them...

Back
Top Bottom