Nike Tuned Air 97 (Air Max 97 x Air Max Plus TN)

Haven't seen this posted, but if so, please delete.

Saw these ar Foot Locker today and thought I'd share. Personally, I love em! But then again, I love Air Max Plus'. About time they dropped a nicecolorway for these in the States. However, the 97 air unit is interesting. I like both these and the originla units, so it's all good for me. And by theway, the material is not leather, it's the same material as the originals.

Edit: Retail at Foot Locker is $120...up from $109 and back up to the original price when they first came out.

Here's the link: http://sneakernews.com/2008/04/18/nike-tuned-air-97-air-max-97-x-air-max-plus-tn/

nike-tuned-air-97-01.jpg

nike-tuned-air-97-04.jpg

nike-tuned-air-97-02.jpg

nike-tuned-air-97-03.jpg

I was under the impression Nike phased Tuned Air out because of either cost or not owning the patent.?

WOW I really like those...remind me on the original orange air max pluses but in black...whats retail?...I need to see about a FL connect on these asap...

Originally Posted by swingshot

I was under the impression Nike phased Tuned Air out because of either cost or not owning the patent.?
I think they said it was just not as useful as they thought or something along those lines, nothing with the cost or patent issues.

They do keep the technology around for these and some random retros or something I heard(still holding out hope for a Garnett 3 retro)

Those above are
smokin.gif
, they would be
pimp.gif
if I had enough to match them.

They're also in white/navy blue
is that so? Mesh? Price? I may have to make a trip to the mall soon, I was just telling somebody how I want a pair of these, but the all whiteleather pair in eastbay isn't doing it for me and I don't go to footlocker enough to know what random colors they have there.

I don't think the mash up works, for any shoe. And this colorway is booty. BTW,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the pic does no justice. Only colorway I remotely like.

Back
Top Bottom