Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

LOOKS like not to many ppl will have the shoes they want BEING THE "PACK" releasing is $610.00

FAIL BY NIKE!!!!!

Not cool. I just want the bb4 and maybe the pips. If I'm forced to buy 3-4 shoes I don't want I'll skip it. Hope the pack gathers dust on store shelves. That should teach nike a lesson about consumer choice.
Next time maybe they won't pick up business practices from Das Kapital

I think the word "pack" in this case just means all these different shoes dropping at the same time, not in one big pack like the SC Penny pack or DMPs or anything.

The $610 was in references to JUST the destroyer jacket.

Damn, I said it before and will say it again, I NEED those uptempo and 180s. And that navy destroyer is looking really nice, even the black/gold one. Hopefully all these will hit that discount site

Maaaan, looking at all these Olympic shoes coming out is really making me wish there was a chance of the Zoom Flight 98 getting retroed this summer.

I would LOVE to see a navy based Olympic colorway with a white sole and red accents. 

Can anyone hook up a photoshop ?  Neoprene upper please.

No way they'll release them all in one single pack. Just all apart of an Olympic themed commemorative release like all the kicks that released around the ASG.

Where'd you get the $610 price tag from? There goes me getting those Pippens if it's true
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Maaaan, looking at all these Olympic shoes coming out is really making me wish there was a chance of the Zoom Flight 98 getting retroed this summer.

I would LOVE to see a navy based Olympic colorway with a white sole and red accents. 

Can anyone hook up a photoshop ?  Neoprene upper please.
According to GP, they're dropping in October, hope it's true. I'd love to see the black red miami pe on top the white and the black pairs

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Where'd you get the $610 price tag from? There goes me getting those Pippens if it's true
30t6p3b.gif

The price, if you want all 4 shoes, will come to a total of $610.But each shoe will be sold separately...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

30t6p3b.gif

The price, if you want all 4 shoes, will come to a total of $610.But each shoe will be sold separately...
Will they all be priced equally at 152.5 or will some be 180, 140 etc.?

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

30t6p3b.gif

The price, if you want all 4 shoes, will come to a total of $610. But each shoe will be sold separately...
Will they all be priced equally at 152.5 or will some be 180, 140 etc.?

Just like how Kobes, Durants and Lebrons are priced differently, the same goes for the shoes in this pack.

I'm not sure if the total is really going to be $610, but that seems to be the number thrown out here in this thread if you plan to purchase each pair of the 4 different shoes...

Pippens were $160 last year at HOH i believe? Theyll be 160-170ish ...Barkleys will probably be $120-140ish, VCs, $140-170ish,and 2k4s $120-140 range....im basing prices off past retail prices+inflation+nike price hikes
laugh.gif

Got Pippens last year,will pick up another if below retail...just want those Destroyers
pimp.gif

PanaRicanRetro already said on the last page that the $610 is for the Destroyer jacket. (Destroyer's aren't cheap.)

I doubt Nike is going to put 4 different silhouettes in ONE pack. (What are they going to do, a 4 drawer box?) There's no way Nike could successfully sell a pack with 4 contrasting styles in one box. A lot of the two paired packs have people who only want one pair. It would really limit the number of potential buyers if we were forced to buy all 4. That's a few hundred dollars on extra sneakers people may not want. And not everyone is a reseller, a lot of us just want to buy what we want to wear.

I also doubt Nike would release the cost of all 4 pairs of sneakers combined instead of just releasing the separate retail prices. That doesn't make any sense.

^Exactly. I don't know why anyone would even think they were all releasing together in a single pack, lol.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I had the Barkley's but got rid of them cause they were 1 size too small.

Cant wait to have these back in my life again
smokin.gif

Do they run small??
sorry I'm late with the response, but no they don't. I just happened to get one size smaller than my true size because I got them for the low. Then I traded them with a friend of mine who eventually gave them away.

Back
Top Bottom