Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Got shipping conf. for my pair from FNL late last night.  UPS tracking states they are en route from Indy @ 3.5 lbs and will arrive tomorrow
pimp.gif
.  Hopefully they didn't put a lump of coal in the box or some Reebok Zigs.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Got shipping conf. for my pair from FNL late last night.  UPS tracking states they are en route from Indy @ 3.5 lbs and will arrive tomorrow
pimp.gif

No tracking number email for me this morning. I'll wait one more day since you got yours. So there is some hope i guess

En Route already? Wow I guess they are going to start shipping them then.

I would've guessed they just created the shipping label and Finish line is not shipping them out until the 7th.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

pimp.gif

Oh and dont worry, if you did get tracking number and in route then they are for sure uptempos

I think the gold stiching is light around the eight. maybe they ran out of gold stiching on that pair,It is a distant photo.

dammit my order from finishline still says "processing". I guess it won't be shipped until the 7th.

Has anyone called them up and talked to customer service and have them say they were not getting shipped til 7th? I just called and they didnt say anything about it just told me it may take 1-5 days to process your order. I wonder if there is a hold or she just didnt know

^^^ these were the House of hoop release. The air bubble yellow and the 8 looks healthy meaning there is navy stiching inside the 8 that makes the 8 bubble out slightly. that top photo has the be 2012 version.

I still don't know if I should pay little over retail now or just wait out, Can't pippens selling out since oly VI's are coming out, but these days, who knows

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^ these were the House of hoop release. The air bubble yellow and the 8 looks healthy meaning there is navy stiching inside the 8 that makes the 8 bubble out slightly. that top photo has the be 2012 version.

I'll get a actual photo today of the back of the shoe once I pick them up from UPS then we can see whats up

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I still don't know if I should pay little over retail now or just wait out, Can't pippens selling out since oly VI's are coming out, but these days, who knows

wait for NDC to release these on sunday. If you fail then you got footlocker,eastbay,finishline,etc on the 7th still

And can we get these dates straight!! Nike is officially releasing these on a SUNDAY July 1st at their nike towns/ stores. They should be on NDC also July 1st. As for other major retailers its been reported July 7th. For those that think im dumb cause dates stated july 1st mean anytime in july then why is the WHOLE VOLT SERIES releasing from nike on 7/15 another SUNDAY

Hmm... I wonder if the Olympic pack will be FTL Bday coupon eligible... That would be ridiculously awesome! I know the diamond turf 2's were.

Back
Top Bottom