Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by coreyatou

I can't make up my mind on the uptempos/180s... so much other heat coming soon..... i could never do more than hoop in the 180s... are you all really wearing AIR on the side of your feet for style lol
Yes, and happily.  Not to mention the More Uptempos are one of the most iconic shoes of the 90s.  I distinctly remember the only kid who had these in my class and staring at his feet like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
whenever he would wear them.

I can't make up my mind on the uptempos/180s... so much other heat coming soon..... i could never do more than hoop in the 180s... are you all really wearing AIR on the side of your feet for style lol

Back in '96 that wasn't even a question..... 

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Where are ya getting the Pippens early ?

Shoejocky has them but for $209.99.......they also have the 180's for $169.99.....NT Seattle is dropping the UpTempo's today at 10am.....I thought NDC might be dropping them?

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until the XIs at Christmas... but after getting those Uptempos I want to double up on them and pick up a pair of 180s. Damn you Nike for taking all of my money.

EDIT

And yes, definitely Uptempos over VIs.  I just wore my BCIIIs today and I'd forgotten just how crappy JB quality had become (and how apparently that doesn't matter since their year over year sales are the highest in the corporation).  All the pictures I've seen of the leather on the VIs looks to be the same quality.
Yeah, hypebeasts are taking over. 89% year over year sales increase with this BS quality means it isn't gonna get better

Actually the quality on the BCIII's arent bad at all compaired to lets say the 2006 Milatary IV's if you want to get technical. And i saw tons of Olympic VI's for sale yesterday at Sneaker Con NY and the quality of those were excellent, maybe not the same as 2000 but definitely not as bad as your making every JB product seem.
eyes.gif
 #imjussayin

Originally Posted by acidicality

I really want a pair of Shox BB4s but I wonder if they'll find their way to outlets eventually..
Packer Shoes has them, and the phone rep said they will also be getting the Uptempos Monday. They are closed today but open at noon 2moro, phone orders as well I think. Good Luck fellas

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until the XIs at Christmas... but after getting those Uptempos I want to double up on them and pick up a pair of 180s. Damn you Nike for taking all of my money.

EDIT

And yes, definitely Uptempos over VIs.  I just wore my BCIIIs today and I'd forgotten just how crappy JB quality had become (and how apparently that doesn't matter since their year over year sales are the highest in the corporation).  All the pictures I've seen of the leather on the VIs looks to be the same quality.
Yeah, hypebeasts are taking over. 89% year over year sales increase with this BS quality means it isn't gonna get better

Actually the quality on the BCIII's arent bad at all compaired to lets say the 2006 Milatary IV's if you want to get technical. And i saw tons of Olympic VI's for sale yesterday at Sneaker Con NY and the quality of those were excellent, maybe not the same as 2000 but definitely not as bad as your making every JB product seem.
eyes.gif
 #imjussayin

How much were they sellin' for at Sneaker Con, I decided not to go yesterday

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by acidicality

I really want a pair of Shox BB4s but I wonder if they'll find their way to outlets eventually..
Packer Shoes has them, and the phone rep said they will also be getting the Uptempos Monday. They are closed today but open at noon 2moro, phone orders as well I think. Good Luck fellas

will they sell thru their website too? 

@stabilz - not 100% sure but you can check. I think phone order will be easier because they sell out quick and usually take forever to update that website. maybe if you follow them on twitter that may help as well.

I will not wear them. Thought they were odd looking is the mid 90's and still feel the same way. 
I'm strictly sticking with the AF 180's. One pair is all I need. Hope they release. Wanted to pay the
expedited shipping and wear them to a July 4th party at my buddy's farm in the boonies. 
Beer, barbacue, bikes and .....

Called my local Finish Line/Champs. They've got the Pippens releasing the 7th. Weird how retailers have them the 7th and Nike Stores have them today.

Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area Athlete Foot in the sawgrass mall has their shipment but they told my friend they are holding them for employees. Can anyone confirm this? A friend of mine who is down there says they're only selling a size 8. This is for the More Uptempos, they supposedly have a full size run.

Terrible if true.

Back
Top Bottom