Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Just FYI..be prepared to see the sole crack/chip on the 180's...it's a part of wearing the kicks overtime. Regardless I'm still purchasing this beautiful shoe.

I've been sleeping this thread for the Oly Vi but I'm starting to dig the Uptempo more. When those Uptempo dropping and who releasing em???

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by jfreak23

still looking for the uptempos my sz was sold out at this place i went to but managed to get these

Damn you jfreak don't you dare show me those pictures.... damn you...
a752506e2ee0340a03ea0691d6bb2b1b2e1c316.pjpeg

Those are actually not bad

i had the 180s in my hand and they wow'd me but not MUST COP wow(if that makes sense
laugh.gif
)

shoutout 2 Dmxgod for givin me the heads up tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I cant believe people are skipping Olympic 6s for 180s..
180s are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I own..

They look good tho.

pretty sure the VIs will feel like heaven on your feet...

laugh.gif

FNL changed my status to shipped.

this is about the uptempo's.. i know alot of people allready mentioned this but i was just informed by fnl that what ever sizes sold out on the early mistake will still be sold out on 7/7 well i guess i will be trying to copp some where else cause 9.5's sold out

Dallas Heads.

Nike in northpark has every oly sneakers except the barkley 180's

i found the barkleys at a spot.

PM me for details i dont want to make it hot.... Nike employee's be lurking .

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I cant believe people are skipping Olympic 6s for 180s..
180s are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I own..

They look good tho.

I have five pair of 180's and have no problem with the comfort level.

The only problem is the cracking on some of them.

I have yet to find the Vince Carters anywhere..those are the ones I really want after I just copped the 180s

Found pairs of 180's online @ 150.00 once I got home to buy they were all gone.. figures. My Niketown didn't even get these..

called nike nyc at 11 this morning and they told me uptempo shipment was delayed, they werent getting them untill thurs. called again (after tweet around 1) and asked if they had em and the girl on the phone had no idea what i was talking bout, eventually got someone to confirm they were instore. left work at 430 and called again when i got outta the subway just make sure they were still in stock. dude told me they havent been released yet. when i finally got there got upto the 5th floor and the associate was holding an 11 and a 9.5! i dont understand how theres so much confusion or why associates are so tight lipped bout releases...
not posting for the "cool story bro" just a heads up for all you NY NT'ers. gotta show up in person, phone calls only get you so far.
also asked if these were GR and i was told yes so if your still in the hunt...good lushould be too hard.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Just copped the Pippen's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i went with my true size 9 and they fit Great

I was gonna go with my true size, those strap's were cinched down on my foot. I went up a half size.

i got my 180s no problem off ebay for 20 dollars over retail...if u stay in the houston area check premium goods in rice village they said they wud have them today

Gotta admit after watching the Sneakerfiles you tube review the quality looks very shaky.
Look closely, you'll see what I mean. Poor stiching, crappy glueing, rubber imperfections etc.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom