Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

^ Maybe you have a fat foot?

I really don't understand the sizing issues people have. I've never had to go up a size in any shoe (I don't own any lebrons) and the only shoe I've ever had to size down on are my chuck T's.

With that being said, these are TTS.

DIFFERENT SHOES RUN DIFFERENTLY FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE... THATS IT. LOL AFTER THE FIRST YEAR I JOINED NT I NEVER ASKED FOR SIZING HELP AGAIN... EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME FOOT NOR DOES EVERYONE LIKE THEIR SHOES TO FIT THE SAME; YOU WILL NEVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION LOL. ITS BEST TO TRY THEM ON AND IF YOU CANT.. YOULL HAVE TO MAKE A JUDGMENT CALL AND PLAY IT SAFE- ASSUME THEY RUN SMALL BC YOU RATHER HAVE BIGGER SHOES THAN KICKS THAT HURT YOUR FEET... WORST CASE SCENARIO-EITHER WAY YOU CAN SELL/RETURN EM FOR A CORRECT SIZE LATER ON

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Maybe you have a fat foot?

I really don't understand the sizing issues people have. I've never had to go up a size in any shoe (I don't own any lebrons) and the only shoe I've ever had to size down on are my chuck T's.

With that being said, these are TTS.

lebron 8 and 9s require 1/2 - 1 size up tho.

^ j o 19

Naw, ppl just don't know what their true size is. I've seen WTB listing saying "anything from a 10.5-13". That's impossible.

Eastbay tweeted:

Big day for New Release Links! Stay tuned to our Tweets & #Facebook pg official links to be posted later today for all tomorrow AM releases!

Maybe theyll be releasing the Olympic Pack today since 6s (and Kobes fi they get them) release tomorrow?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Eastbay tweeted:

Big day for New Release Links! Stay tuned to our Tweets & #Facebook pg official links to be posted later today for all tomorrow AM releases!

Maybe theyll be releasing the Olympic Pack today since 6s (and Kobes fi they get them) release tomorrow?

naw they have sent links early before. ull just get the countdown timer for the shoes. maybe so people can bookmark the links for preparation.

Originally Posted by donnywho91

Pippens quality isn't that great, 160s to steep of a price as well. The 180s on the other hand are nice for 130 too and they got a lot more to them. If your on the fence between just one of them go with the 180s!

nerd.gif
How is 160 steep and 130 isn't?? $30 difference is anything to complain over. I could understand if the Uptempos were $200 then you can say STEEP!! But that's not the case. If your on the fence between them, cop what you like, don't let $30 make or break your decision.
laugh.gif

Whent to my hoh to get a ticket for the uptempos cause I already got the js on lock and they have all the shoes except pippens shady as hell they said they will know today looks like imma have to hit finish line anyone in cbus Ohio know of a good spot to get the uptempos?

did the pre-order from deadstockshoes.com for the olympic uptempos...i got a feeling im gonna be waiting a while and im impatient as hell..on top of that looking at their facebook page comments their customer service is pretty crappy for some damn reason but looking at the past they responded quick..just gonna have to wait and see

Originally Posted by prison mike

^ j o 19

Naw, ppl just don't know what their true size is. I've seen WTB listing saying "anything from a 10.5-13". That's impossible.

I AGREE THAT THIS IS A LITTLE RIDICULOUS. HOWEVER, YOU NEVER KNOW.. THEY COULD BE COLLECTORS WHO DONT WEAR KICKS OR JUST LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ETC.

SIDE BAR:
***NOTICED THE ONE THING THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE 05' 180S.... THE GOLD FADE IS NOT EXTENDED OVER THE WHOLE AIR BUBBLE ON THE 2012 180'S ... NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT... DONT MIND THAT MUCH BUT IT DOES LOOK WAAAY BETTER WITH THE EXTENDED GOLD ON THE 05' PAIR.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Anyone's order from FNL still show up as pending?

My second order for my boy showed as pending, until i call and threatened to call back and cancel, when i called back, it had magically moved to ship status. After I confirmed that they wouldnt ship till monday i told them to cancel it, and she again magically was able to get them to hand over to UPS yesterday, i received the pair today. If i was you at this point i would call and threaten to cancel, at least theyd ship today and youd receive on monday, ot you can ask about picking up in store maybe? I ordered two pairs at different times on FNL and they both came from a local mall.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Urban Outfitters has the 180's and the Uptempos online only....go get em!
Just got my size 12 in the Uptempos...Had no idea that Urban Outfitters would have these....Good looking out....Thanks!

Originally Posted by j o 19

DIFFERENT SHOES RUN DIFFERENTLY FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE... THATS IT. LOL AFTER THE FIRST YEAR I JOINED NT I NEVER ASKED FOR SIZING HELP AGAIN... EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME FOOT NOR DOES EVERYONE LIKE THEIR SHOES TO FIT THE SAME; YOU WILL NEVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION LOL. ITS BEST TO TRY THEM ON AND IF YOU CANT.. YOULL HAVE TO MAKE A JUDGMENT CALL AND PLAY IT SAFE- ASSUME THEY RUN SMALL BC YOU RATHER HAVE BIGGER SHOES THAN KICKS THAT HURT YOUR FEET... WORST CASE SCENARIO-EITHER WAY YOU CAN SELL/RETURN EM FOR A CORRECT SIZE LATER ON
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

nvr rly ask for sizing advice here, also keep in mind that the feeling of when you try on the shoe the first time DOES NOT define how it will feel forever, some shoes need to be broken in

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Urban Outfitters has the 180's and the Uptempos online only....go get em!

got the 180s finally...thanks for looking out, bro! 

no spots near me carry these suckers
30t6p3b.gif

Has ANYONE spotted VC Shox anywhere? No store around seems to have gotten them in...Most stores only received AF1s + Uptempos + 180s...havent seen the Huaraches either

Also....
30t6p3b.gif
@Nike for taking the "1992 Barcelona" off the AF1 Mids as early pics had
30t6p3b.gif

No prob man...I don't mind helping the masses.  I got my 180's too...all I wanted...just wanted to share with the crowd.

isn't the Olympic pack a GR? I thought I could just walk in early Sat AM and pick them up from one the 5 shoe stores in the mall. Am I being naive?

Originally Posted by nimhet

isn't the Olympic pack a GR? I thought I could just walk in early Sat AM and pick them up from one the 5 shoe stores in the mall. Am I being naive?

It was said to be a GR, but its not looking like it.... Out of 3 finish lines, 4 footactions, 2 Champs, 4 footlockers, a House of Hoops, and 2 mom and pops stores in my area only 2 stores got the Uptempos and they have one pair per size......

Originally Posted by nimhet

they are more limited than the 6s I think...specially the 180s, no one nears me got the 180s, and only 2 spots out of 6 got the uptempos.

All spots got the jordan 6s tho

Thanks for the UO info. I hope my TTS doesn't fit as snug as the previous 180 retro, because UO didn't have the next half size up.

^tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
I keep coming across 9s and 10,no 9.5....my HOHs are a 9 and fit just right...want these in 9.5 to keep DS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm getting really tired of waking up to find every site i check out is sold out of Uptempos. Since when did everybody want this shoe??? I'm hoping for an easy cop on FNL tomorrow morning but it's feeling more & more like that not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom