Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

I am very tempted to get the BB4's how do they compare to the OG TB Models as far as Quality and craftsmanship?

Last edited:
anyone have the sku or product # for the uptempos? i wanna try order them in store. thanks!

Last edited:
you little dudes got it made with you Small & medium bodies when it comes to restocks
:lol: Sometimes I cop mediums if they're the only thing left and then instantly regret it. I can fit a medium width wise but length wise..... not so much. Downsides of being 6'2 :\

i scooped an XL first Destroyer jacket im 6'3 230 so hopefully it fits right
500 is crazy expensive but i sold my SB IX's for 500
so i look at it like i got the jacket for 250

The jacket keeps restocking i really dont think it will be to much of a hassle to get it though for bigger people

Destroyers are nice. I think the quality has gone down though tremendously. The first few years were real nice but last years models were made real cheaply and especially for $500. We need y'all to post some pics when they come in.

Just grabbed the 180's from a local jimmy jazz. The lady said they got 3 restocks already in them so check your local one if your looking for them

Last edited:
Soleheaven made up for never shipping my Pippens. They sent me fire red 4's as I requested, after a bs hassle. I'm still on the hunt for uptemos in a 13.

those are some pretty 
nthat.gif
 colorways

Ooooh..I'm thinking HARD on getting these BB4s. I had them the first time around and they are one of my alltime favs. Anyone have any experience with this years version??

Last edited:
^^^ people saying they dont really lke them because the materials are fairly cheap. im not a fan so i skipped.

Back
Top Bottom