Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

I'm hoping these were postponed, not scrapped...

barcelona-05.jpg

should've traded my HOH's for some south beaches when i had da chance..... oh well, looks like all ya can enjoy em now.

disclaimer:  not my pics.

the midsoles from the HOH release and the ones releasing in 2012 are different.  did anyone else notice that?

HOH release:
2nasjmv.jpg

olympic pack 2012:
nike-air-more-uptempo-01.jpg

i didnt even notice that. its a small change but will it make or break?

for me, after seeing this...................crap. I will have to see them in person/on feet now. i wish they kept it like the originals/HOHs.

Definitely gonna pick up the pippens this time around, and those bb4s too

Someone posted pictures a few pages back, I believe the ones with different midsoles are just samples

Originally Posted by DeewLay

disclaimer:  not my pics.

the midsoles from the HOH release and the ones releasing in 2012 are different.  did anyone else notice that?

HOH release:
2nasjmv.jpg

olympic pack 2012:
nike-air-more-uptempo-01.jpg

Again the production pair midsoles will be correct. Which was posted on the first page also...
nike_usa_basketball_2012.jpg

Made a thread about these but I figured I'd post this pic here as well.  They made a "volt" pack for these models as well 
sick.gif

nike-retro-basketball-volt-pack.jpg

of course GRs will be different than the HOH pair....always happens.... no 2 release is ever the same (well,maybe RARELY), even if its a year apart....look at HOH royals, Pearl foams, etc. etc.

glad I kept 1 of 2 HOH pairs....may let this one go though...but that GR price tag is gonna be what next year, 170?
30t6p3b.gif

BB4s for sure - I had these and wore them out!!! Nike never made another pair of SHOX basketball shoes that was even close to the BB4s!!!
Really, one of the best basketball shoes of all time!! Pure comofort
happy.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

BB4s for sure - I had these and wore them out!!! Nike never made another pair of SHOX basketball shoes that was even close to the BB4s!!!
Really, one of the best basketball shoes of all time!! Pure comofort
happy.gif
Shox Limitless and Shox Stunner were beasts and very close or even better than the BB4s (at least my BB4 IDs)

Back
Top Bottom