Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

laugh.gif
Damn, need those Air Force 180's. I miss my Black/Blue pair.

Originally Posted by rocman23

is that suade on the vc's, if so i will pass. Pippens and barkleys for me
wondering the same thing. I don't remember them having suede. 

whats up no Maestro Olympic?! Looking forward to those 180's, I'm kind of pissed though, it took me a couple years to track down a pair of Uptempo's at a reasonable price, and 6 months afterwards I find out they're doing them again... smh

I was fortunate enought to head down to roosevelt field mall. they had the olympic uptempo air on display and they happen to be a size up from my normal sz. I would def stay away from the pack if your only intrested in one shoe. When jordan relased cdp I was coping every pack only like one shoe out of the pack then I had to sell the one I didn't want. That was hassle. Now j is relasing jordans from the pack....pissed

ahh, cant wait!! every shoe in this are sick. ive been waiting on those bb shox to retro for a whilee

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I was fortunate enought to head down to roosevelt field mall. they had the olympic uptempo air on display and they happen to be a size up from my normal sz. I would def stay away from the pack if your only intrested in one shoe. When jordan relased cdp I was coping every pack only like one shoe out of the pack then I had to sell the one I didn't want. That was hassle. Now j is relasing jordans from the pack....pissed

Wait, hold up
indifferent.gif
You sure these are releasing as a "package" pack? Everything I've seen has indicated that these will be sold individually..

What store In the mall

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What store In the mall

Footlocker house of hoops. I had my heart set on these.like most sneaker heads I stay informed by sneaker news and other sites advertising relases. They never stated a relase date so I called house of hoops on 125 and it rang rang nobody picked up. Finally they said all we have is 13 I was bummed went wth my boy just to show him a new mall I stumble cross and they hadem. This was a month laterrrrr

Back
Top Bottom