Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Aeropooch

diyam- makes you wonder what they will release next Olympic season?

It'll be 4 years from now, so... same thing but there won't be actual air bubbles on the barkleys or pippens, they'll just be painted on.  Also, they'll be the same retail price as this time, but for each shoe.  Right shoe will be limited to 5000, left shoe will be limited to 2000, so only a few lucky people will get to pay $300 to rock an actual pair.  If you score both in the same size you'll be too scared to actually unDS them.  
LOL

The More Uptempos were one of the first shoes that made me really want to start collecting sneakers.. Need them real bad, if they release when I am on vacation theres going to be a problem.. 180's are real nice too

I hope the Air More Uptempos release in Canada; however, with the Jordan VI & VII releasing they aren't my top priorty.

I can't stand oly colors.
Might cop them bb4s. Love those. Had the black/grey and the red/grey in jr high.

Love the 180's

I'll be adding them to my collection. Hope they've solved the pain chipping problem from the last batch.

Pippen's will be copped. I'm guessing they might release them the same day the Olympic VI's come out.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Pippen's will be copped. I'm guessing they might release them the same day the Olympic VI's come out.
I hope not 
indifferent.gif

Via MN

nike-air-force-180-olympic-new-images-4.jpg

nike-air-force-180-olympic-new-images-3.jpg

nike-air-force-180-olympic-new-images-2.jpg

nike-air-force-180-olympic-new-images-1.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-pippen-olympic-4.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-pippen-olympic-3.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-pippen-olympic-2.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-pippen-olympic-1.jpg

Looks like the "connecting white material" that extends the white A I R to the white Midsole/Sole is PATENT LEATHER. +$%???

Correct me if im wrong but that #%%@ looks shiny to me. I also wonder if its gonna have the #8 on the back as well...

Originally Posted by AEA18

I hope not 
indifferent.gif

Via MN

Such a beautiful shoe, but if they used that same ol' cheapass pleather like they've been using on most of their recent retros(see Air Flight 89s, GR Air Trainer SC IIs, AJ IVs, etc.) then its an easy pass for me. Such a shame.

^^judging from that toebox photo alone, looks like I'll be saving some money. Here's to hoping I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by AEA18

I hope not 
indifferent.gif

Via MN

Such a beautiful shoe, but if they used that same ol' cheapass pleather like they've been using on most of their recent retros(see Air Flight 89s, GR Air Trainer SC IIs, AJ IVs, etc.) then its an easy pass for me. Such a shame.

You're right on that.. the quality of nike products that they re-release is terrible now.. all jordan retros are garbage but hype is up more than ever to resellers.. they'll continue to do it as long as they sell out, I mean you have people camping out for GR shoes now.. smh

Back
Top Bottom