Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Does anyone know how they were found on finishline's site in the first place?

After site was updated I browsed the sneakers on there and saw the Uptempo link. No picture showed until i clicked the link and they were searchable for some time.
Thanks for the link man. Now I don't have to worry about the madness on July 7th.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Now if only the BB4 link will go up...

this...
the BB4s and 180s are growing on me... damn I need to start making more money... Ooooh so this is why everybody resells everything?

i missed it!!!!!! FML!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Does anyone know how they were found on finishline's site in the first place?

After site was updated I browsed the sneakers on there and saw the Uptempo link. No picture showed until i clicked the link and they were searchable for some time.

nice, thanks a lot man. Not only do wet get em a little early, below retail too!

@FinishLine @RIACtiveback When will these ship?

@thenewjs I believe they will ship ASAP. I'm double checking though.

Oh so you CAN use the Finishline $20 off coupons on these? I assumed they'd be Nike statement products or something, $40 off will be SWEEEEEEET. That might push me to get the BB4s too now, I saw both Saturday & I'm pleased. The blue was more of a faded blue than I wanted & didn't seem like something a brush job could do but I'll still be getting at least the Pippens.

^On finishline from what i've seen coupons are good on pretty much everything as long as you meet the minimum price requirement..

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

I used a $15 off coupon no problem. didn't see any $20 ones.

I used the RMN15 code for 15% off. I have been using that code all year. 

Luckily I saw the link & ordered mine earlier. I was sent an email with a confirmation number & all, yet my account doesn't reflect payment was made, paypal still says pending. I entered my confirmation number on FNL to check the status and it says "processing". Is anyone else getting this? I know sometimes they don't withdraw payment until shoes actually ship. 

I figured out how to use the RMN15 code. I had to sign in to my account after I had applied the code. I'm considering placing another order just to save that extra $4
laugh.gif

finish line randomly dropped them this morning then pulled them a little while later. some of us were able to cop and apparently they will honor those orders.

Back
Top Bottom