Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

That sucks
30t6p3b.gif

FINISHLINE, REALLY THO??? AND I WAS JUST GIVIN' YA PROPS FOR THE EASY TRANSACTION WITH THE OBSIDIANS AND NOW YA GONNA PULL THIS OOCHIE-COOCHIE %@*#?? SMFH ..

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

FINISHLINE, REALLY THO??? AND I WAS JUST GIVIN' YA PROPS FOR THE EASY TRANSACTION WITH THE OBSIDIANS AND NOW YA GONNA PULL THIS OOCHIE-COOCHIE %@*#?? SMFH ..
Don't worry it was a mistake. They will drop again. 

Damn NTers have some poor reading comprehension skills.  They'll be back on the 7th, no reason to get all butt hurt about their mistake this morning.
laugh.gif

LIVID I MISSED OUT... I DEF COULDVE USED A GUARANTEE WITH LESS THAN RETAIL 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

LIVID I MISSED OUT... I DEF COULDVE USED A GUARANTEE WITH LESS THAN RETAIL 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Judging by this thread these will be easily had unless you live in Hypebeast Country. Less than retail is another story. 

^truth. I'd only be pissed if they goofed on the 180s and I missed it. I could care less about the Pippens. But congrats to those who got them today.
Now for my 180s
nerd.gif

staaaaayy scheeemin'...

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Damn NTers have some poor reading comprehension skills.  They'll be back on the 7th, no reason to get all butt hurt about their mistake this morning.
laugh.gif

It was a joke bro, I know the actual release date. Thanks for your Good Samaritan response tho
indifferent.gif

Damn I had a chance to get em early in the am yesterday but didnt feel like dropping the 160+ then I came to nt and seen there had been a coupon posted and by that time they had already taken the shoe down from the site...smh

Spoke to the Finish line costumer service and said the shoes might be shipped today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

laugh.gif

It was a joke bro, I know the actual release date. Thanks for your Good Samaritan response tho
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Can somebody fill me in? I thought the more uptempos are releasing on the 1st. I see a lot of people saying the 7th. Which one is it?

Originally Posted by RounDaWay

Can somebody fill me in? I thought the more uptempos are releasing on the 1st. I see a lot of people saying the 7th. Which one is it?
They're releasing on the 7th.

anytime next week, certain stores have specific dates but its anytime next week. (Hell, they're probably in some stores right now) Don't be surprised to see them in your local store. That's all I will say.

whats the difference between the pippens this year and last year? is the quality any different

Shoulda pulled the trigger yesterday when I had the chance. Had em in my cart with the coupon code n everything, then decided to take a lunch break n hit the mall. Walked into Finishline to see if they had em. The girl pulled out these, the Oly VI's n those new Griffeys. Then told me she couldnt sell me them till the 7th tho. I told her about them being available online n she said it was a mistake and they already took em back down and the store still wont let them sell till the 7th. Now I gotta wait smh

status on one of my pairs just changed to "shipped" but without a tracking number yet, looks like they will be going out today. Should get them Thursday, can't wait.

^ Lucky you. Mine still says Processing. Hopefully by the end of the day it will say shipped.

Since their warehouse is located in Indianapolis, I'm hoping I receive them by Friday.

^Thanks, tracking numbers are up. I'd imagine yours will be up soon as well if not already.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

its when did you place the order? what size?

I have 2 size 11.5, still just says processing
I ordered around 11AM, sz 10.5 and 11. I won't worry about it unless they are still processing by end of day today.

Back
Top Bottom