Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I still haven't gotten a tracking # or anything about my pippens from FNL smh
I got my order number and everything after I placed the order
how are people getting these from FNL?????

FNL pulled the plug in the 11th hour on shipping these out. Some made it out the warehouse. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I still haven't gotten a tracking # or anything about my pippens from FNL smh
I got my order number and everything after I placed the order
how are people getting these from FNL?????

FNL pulled the plug in the 11th hour on shipping these out. Some made it out the warehouse. 
yup....call them and ask. If anything they'll ship out on Saturday

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

thats a pretty ignorant statement.
makes me think many people on nt are kids. always blaming resellers for demand. nice.

Def not a kid..call it what you want. That's just how it is. This hype never happened when i was in high school (00-04) didnt see many resellers and these types of shoes hit outlets regularly. I never missed out on any release and the only time I actually had to wait a while (3 hours) was for DMP 6/11's.. Now people are camping out for GR jordan releases just to resell.. What the would you call that then?
its a common problem with Niketalk as a whole. people just blame resellers for everything and its annoying.
didnt get a shoe? blame a reseller. thats the theme.
Blame nike for how they allocate pairs. Simple as that.
Nike didnt used to play the games they play now either back in the day.
I agree with bigj505, Nike is the problem. Kid needs to learn to distinguish between cause and effect. Nike is clearly the cause, since they control supply. And even if there were zero resellers, how many hypebeasts do you think there are out there out that  would buy those pairs? It's not like there would suddenly be some magical excess supply waiting for you to pick it up.
Besides, if I didn't get a pair and a reseller got it, at least it gives another chance. If some hypebeast who wouldn't even recognize pippen if he saw him walk next to him gets it, that pair's gone

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

I take it the owners of the 180's are not going to answer the question of how these compare in sizing to other retros such as Jordan's that I mentioned in my earlier post trying to get an idea here as to what to order as I don't want them to be too roomy on me and foot slip around in the shoes like there is a oil slick inside can anyone with a few of this years Jordan release like 12's or 4's chime in on difference in the sizing and fit between those and the 180's let me know your thoughts?

hey kris b bills, in hopes of possibly answering your question...i was only able to pick up a size 8 of the 180's at one of my local niketowns (they were out of my normal size 8.5).  however, the size 8 fit me perfectly that day, and this was when i was wearing my really thin and low-cut running socks.  i put on my size 8.5 aj iv retro military blues (from this year), and wore regular cotton socks.  putting that on, it felt nice and comfy, a bit loose in the toe box area (which i prefer) but still very secure, and as if i could wear it most of the day without feeling uncomfortable in them.  i then put on the size 8 180's wearing the same cotton sock, and while my foot still fit in it, it definitely felt quite a bit more snug (esp. compared to when i wore thin running socks the 1st time i tried them on at the store).  i would imagine that over the course of a full day, my foot would get quite uncomfortable wearing these size 8 180's.  so my conclusion, is that i would've personally preferred to have been able to get my usual size of 8.5 in the 180's, instead of the 1/2 size smaller size 8's.
so yeah, i'd say if i had gotten a size 8.5 180, they'd probably fit the same or very similarly to my size 8.5 aj iv retros.  hope that helps answer your question man...

one more sizing comparison point...i also have a size 8.5 in the jordan son of mars, and that shoe feels overly roomy in the toe box area for me, where it's almost like there's an oil slick in there like you described.  so size 8 might've been a better size for me to have picked up for that particular shoe...

Originally Posted by tupac003

NTLA still had my size 15 this morning!! Glad I could do my phone order!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by azrael

one more sizing comparison point...i also have a size 8.5 in the jordan son of mars, and that shoe feels overly roomy in the toe box area for me, where it's almost like there's an oil slick in there like you described.  so size 8 might've been a better size for me to have picked up for that particular shoe...

I appreciate your help I have cement 4's and have tried on son of mars I would say I'm a half size bigger shoe size by your description in my 4's I have a 8.5 snug fitting but still comfy son or mars I would say they were very snug at same size not sure if feet would be happy with me during a day out in this size or not because I never tried the size 9 in them so based off what your saying a 8.5 in 180's with some good quality socks no thermals lol would be snug almost uncomfortable from various hours of wear and a size 9 would fit perfectly during all day run. I greatly appreciate your thoughts and time for your help and opinion. Thx again buddy!

Alot of people dont know anything about the Uptempos, I have been calling two stores in my area that usually get everything, all week and they have been telling me NO, NO, and more NO..... So yesterday I was in the area and decided to stop by and double check, I asked one person at a mom and pops store and he said no, we wont have any uptempos.... I went to a Finishline and another person also said no, but before I walked out, I decided to ask a Finishline manager and he said they have them and even let me see a pair..... The first guy I asked seen me holding the shoes and said.... OHHHH, you mean the AIRS........ I went back to the mom and pop store and asked about the AIRS and they also had them as well...........

So if your order from fnl hasn't shipped it won't until Monday. The lady said that they shipped by mistake so me receiving my original size 12 was a mistake, now my boys stuck waiting for a size 11 till whenever they feel like it because previously they were shipping from local stores but it seems like Monday theyll be shipping from the warehouse adding to the shipping time. It's not really worth saving 10 bux since by the time I placed his order shipping was not free anymore.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can't believe people are going crazy for the 180s. Times have changed.

Word. I bought mine for $40, just a few years ago...
This is exactly what I've been saying. Overblown hype. I thought these would sit at least a couple weeks, but of course the beasts are out. Buying kicks ain't the same
tired.gif

Im pi$$ed, just got confirmation, that im going to have to camp out for Uptempos…….. I have been collecting for about 10 years, before I kind of retired a few years ago, I never thought I would have to camp out for Uptempos…. The shoe game has gotten crazy in KC…. Thanks to Concords and Galaxies….. Hope this is not like the Galaxy release, the police made us run about two blocks just to stand in line because we couldn’t be on the mall property…. Imagine 500 people in a full sprint through a whole mall parking lot for 12 pairs, dudes were hiding under cars, in bushes, getting caught and going to jail…… I hope this is an easy cop…

^^^ stop cryin dude. People in here been posting info on phone orders and stuff. If you camp it's because you want to.

^^^ stop cryin dude. People in here been posting info on phone orders and stuff. If you camp it's because you want to.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind the camp out, Im talking about how the shoe game has changed and how crazy SOME of the lines are here in KC... To be honest I would rather go pick my shoes up, then sit at home and place an order on the phone or computer, call me old school, but that kind of takes the fun out of collecting....

So, looking at this post, is nobody excited about the 2k4's and BB4's???

I stopped 'collecting' years ago but I'm copping both to hoop in. Seems like everyone is only talking about the uptempo's and 180s. I keep checking this post for updates on the 2k4's/BB4's and there's nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by udub3

I stopped 'collecting' years ago but I'm copping both to hoop in. Seems like everyone is only talking about the uptempo's and 180s. I keep checking this post for updates on the 2k4's/BB4's and there's nothing
laugh.gif

I dont think alot of places got them, I have been searching also, with no luck....

The anxiety is killing me. This shouldn't be too bad being that the Olympic VI and the trash known as the what the Kobe both drop this weekend... I'm still gonna strike EARLY though...

Originally Posted by udub3

laugh.gif
Both of those are "meh" in terms of general response. There are pockets of people wanting BB4's. They got an ok response when they dropped originally, sat on shelves for the most part. 2K4's are underrated, but also sat a lot. Hope you get your pairs.

ORDERED MY UPTEMPOS FROM DISTRICT AND I STILL DONT HAVE EM... THEY SHIPPED EM FED EX SMART POST... DOES THAT TAKE YEARS TO ARRIVE? I ASKED FOR USPS PRIORITY 
grin.gif

For some of you it's obvious reading is not a fundamental part of your every day lives. All this complaining about not being able to get them if you put in some mouse and telephone work these would of have been a fairly easy cop.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by marsloves

I got my pair of uptempos yesterday from FNL with one of my shoe laces missing !!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Were you that thirsty?

How do you not notice it before coppin. 
Like buying a car to notice there is no tires smh.

I'm pretty sure he ordered his online.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

ORDERED MY UPTEMPOS FROM DISTRICT AND I STILL DONT HAVE EM... THEY SHIPPED EM FED EX SMART POST... DOES THAT TAKE YEARS TO ARRIVE? I ASKED FOR USPS PRIORITY 
grin.gif

If I'm not mistaken, smart post is their equivalent to USPS's parcel post.

Exactly, I don't understand why people complaining about how hard it's gonna be to cop the Uptempos and 180s. We have been posting information and telephone numbers included from various websites that except PHONE ORDERS. I even mentioned Packer Shoes has the BB4s!! Take advantage of it and ORDER yourself a pair instead of saying "where can i get the ________ from?." Also, don't blame the resellers, they come in handy when you really need them lol.

Glad FNL refunded my money back lucky i was able to go to a mom n pop store right after to get my sz in the uptempos these look even way better in person now onto the VIs

Back
Top Bottom