Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Well got my order from the finishline restock on the uptempos. They were shipped from Philly and they were WORN. I don't usually make a big deal about this kind of thing, but this is bs. The paper was all torn up. The shoes were dirty on the bottom. They were unlaced all crazy, and no shoe trees. Its obvious they were returns or whatever. This is not what I paid for at all. I know, I know I should be happy I have them blah blah. The fact of the matter remains they shouldn't ship out something claiming its brand new and its not.

Well got my order from the finishline restock on the uptempos. They were shipped from Philly and they were WORN. I don't usually make a big deal about this kind of thing, but this is bs. The paper was all torn up. The shoes were dirty on the bottom. They were unlaced all crazy, and no shoe trees. Its obvious they were returns or whatever. This is not what I paid for at all. I know, I know I should be happy I have them blah blah. The fact of the matter remains they shouldn't ship out something claiming its brand new and its not.

naw dude, you should be pissed. make sure you get a refund. shoes are restocking so much that even ebay prices should be near retail.

naw dude, you should be pissed. make sure you get a refund. shoes are restocking so much that even ebay prices should be near retail.

Bro, in the same boat as you. Came home from work to find my Uptempos were delivered from the restock afew days ago.

Opened box and first thing I noticed laces were not factory laced and shoe bottoms were dirty. Unlike you, my pair had the shoe trees and
paper was in good condition. Incidentally, my pair shipped from Freehold NJ location.

I will keep my pair because I rock my kicks. However, you have to realize that when you buy from Finishline most times
the shoes get shipped from their retal store locations and could be returns or just pairs that have been tried on.

If you want absolutely deadstock pairs buy from NDC. Shout out to the store, the packaging was quite good.

Yeah go DEMAND a refund :smh:

Yeah go DEMAND a refund :smh:

I would definately demand a refund. I just got mine today and i also noticed that my laces on one of my shoes were unlaced so obviously someone tried it on. but luckily it has not been worn. its sad taht they dont check the shoes before they send them out. I had to get the uptempos before the 180s because i felt the 180s would sit in a lot of places. are the 180s still avaialbel everywhere? anyone think they will go on sale?

I'm glad the the Olympic 6's came out that day. Made life 10x easier to get 180's and the BB4's and Uptempo's. 

I just got mine from the finishline restock as well and I defiantly think they were purchased by some one before, cause right shoe was unlaced and is missing the shoe tree. They also came from Pueblo, CO, but I think it hasn't really been worn, other than that the shoes look great

Last edited:
stopped by the employee store on thursday...came back real happy.

483315_10151112795552442_1067249769_n.jpg

That happened to me with a pair of Playoff XII's. I let them have it. No profanities or yelling, just calmly tore them a new one. They sent me a prepaid label to ship them back and refunded me everything.

What size do you wear? Don't want to break the rules, but I can check my local spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom