NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

IT'S BACK: THE NIKELAB VANDAL HIGH

http://news.nike.com/news/it-s-back-the-nikelab-vandal-high-supreme

:nthat:

SC kid SC kid Timing is spot on with the new movie. Pretty sure that was intentional.

rfx45 rfx45 I don't think they will be hyped. Especially with everyone focused on the Yeezy and Backboards this weekend. Gonna try to get 2 pairs.

Holy crap i would of never of known these were coming someone mentioned it in the terminator gynesis thread. Hopefully these will still be available mid week. Any msrp info?

SC kid SC kid Timing is spot on with the new movie. Pretty sure that was intentional.

rfx45 rfx45 I don't think they will be hyped. Especially with everyone focused on the Yeezy and Backboards this weekend. Gonna try to get 2 pairs.

The costume designer from Terminator Genisys requested the exact shoe be remade from Nike. Customer Service recommended Air Force 1 Nike ID as an option. That didn't go over to well, somehow they got Nike to agree. So Im sure Nike saw $$$, and made a whole run of them. I am excited, Ive been looking all day today. Some jack *** has them for 388 on ebay. :smh:

Toe box and shape look decent. I imagine they fit similar to the KO's, so Im gonna go tts.

Last edited:
The costume designer from Terminator Genisys requested the exact shoe be remade from Nike. Customer Service recommended Air Force 1 Nike ID as an option. That didn't go over to well, somehow they got Nike to agree. So Im sure Nike saw $$$, and made a whole run of them. I am excited, Ive been looking all day today. Some jack *** has them for 388 on ebay. :smh:

Toe box and shape look decent. I imagine they fit similar to the KO's, so Im gonna go tts.

Link is up on NDC with timer. I'm going TTS too.

The shoe looks identical to OG. Also that price is nice.

Good luck fam.

Just copped mainly because Im a Terminator Fan. Never owned Vandals, I ordered the size i wear in sb dunks.

Hopped on late. In line still. Probably missed out.

Edit: Sold out. If anyone has any links to 10.5, a PM would be appreciated. Been looking for these for a long time.

Last edited:
Holy crap i would of never of known these were coming someone mentioned it in the terminator gynesis thread. Hopefully these will still be available mid week. Any msrp info?

GOT TWO PAIRS. WOOHOO!!! This is what I miss about buying sneakers. Easy checkout, no bots, and paying retail. :pimp:

rfx45 rfx45 el bro el bro mikeycorleone mikeycorleone Did you guys get thru?

Yes, I was able to grab an 8.5 and 9. I don't know what size will fit me better, so I bought TTS and half size up. Toe Box area looks low, so I figured they might be snug.

Im so excited though, Ive been wanting this colorway and shoe for a long time!

I know its cheesy, but Im a huge terminator fan and I will be wearing them to go see Terminator on July 1st. :D

Last edited:
Just copped mainly because Im a Terminator Fan. Never owned Vandals, I ordered the size i wear in sb dunks.

Not going to lie that is partially the reason I picked these up too.

Hopped on late. In line still. Probably missed out.

Edit: Sold out. If anyone has any links to 10.5, a PM would be appreciated. Been looking for these for a long time.

Sizes may come back up. I'll keep a look out for 10.5. I suggest using page monitor.

Size sold out. Crazy i thought it go under the radar.

Damn. They were under the radar till people started striking out on those sock darts. I was able to get thru in 3 places. What size you need? BTW, these may pop-up at other boutiques like Undefeated and some others.

Yes, I was able to grab an 8.5 and 9. I don't know what size will fit me better, so I bought TTS and half size up. Toe Box area looks low, so I figured they might be snug.

Im so excited though, Ive been wanting this colorway and shoe for a long time!

I know its cheesy, but Im a huge terminator fan and I will be wearing them to go see Terminator on July 1st. :D

Good to hear fam. I love the low toe box, but sometimes the pics are misleading. Nike does this with toe box of AM1. I'm sure TTS will be good for this .5 up if you like a bit more room. They probably fit like AJKO.

This is one of the GOAT colorways.

I will wear these to Terminator too. :lol:

Not going to lie that is partially the reason I picked these up too.
Sizes may come back up. I'll keep a look out for 10.5. I suggest using page monitor.
Damn. They were under the radar till people started striking out on those sock darts. I was able to get thru in 3 places. What size you need? BTW, these may pop-up at other boutiques like Undefeated and some others.
Good to hear fam. I love the low toe box, but sometimes the pics are misleading. Nike does this with toe box of AM1. I'm sure TTS will be good for this .5 up if you like a bit more room. They probably fit like AJKO.

This is one of the GOAT colorways.

I will wear these to Terminator too. :lol:
9.5 i'm not sweating it im at work so i'm not trying to hard for these but. The same time was cause i always wanted a pair after seeing terminator a billion times. If they come up down the road pick up a pair at retail. Would he dope to go see the movie rocking these. Minus the bums sweat pants and trench coat lol.

Back
Top Bottom