Nike voucher Cliam?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

How does this work? One of my LG1s' flywire is starting to rip (I run in them). Also do you need its original box, etc?

i like to know as well, my air max 2010 left shoe air bubble is deflated after 6 months of casual use
frown.gif
.. i didn't know that we can still return them to nike

How does this work? One of my LG1s' flywire is starting to rip (I run in them). Also do you need its original box, etc?
no need for og box ray. just ship the shoes back in any box.

no need for og box ray. just ship the shoes back in any box.

Voucher can take up to 21 days. But how cheap are you that you couldn't pay .80 cents for delivery confirmation when there’s a chance you could have lost $150+ voucher

Voucher can take up to 21 days. But how cheap are you that you couldn't pay .80 cents for delivery confirmation when there’s a chance you could have lost $150+ voucher

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I sent the shoes out last Monday but didnt buy tracking and im pretty sure they were sent parcel post. I checked the claim status and no mention of them receiving them. Should i be worried?

If they were sent parcel post then it can take up to 3 weeks for the package to be shipped. Basically parcel post takes a back seat to priority and first class mail. If there is no room then parcel post will just sit and wait and collect dust. Had a package sit for almost a month cause i sent it parcel post. Never again

Don't know what ghetto mail service you have but parcel posttakes 2-9 days to get to its destination depending on where you live.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I sent the shoes out last Monday but didnt buy tracking and im pretty sure they were sent parcel post. I checked the claim status and no mention of them receiving them. Should i be worried?

If they were sent parcel post then it can take up to 3 weeks for the package to be shipped. Basically parcel post takes a back seat to priority and first class mail. If there is no room then parcel post will just sit and wait and collect dust. Had a package sit for almost a month cause i sent it parcel post. Never again

Don't know what ghetto mail service you have but parcel posttakes 2-9 days to get to its destination depending on where you live.

Even if tracking says item is delivered. Nike sometimes takes their sweet time accepting it as it could sit in their receiving department for days. Once its approved though, voucher is usually in your mailbox within 3-4 days. Ive warranteed ripped Kobe Vs, deflated AirMaxe 09s, ripped lunars. I love how they give you full retail price even if you copped the shoes at clearance.

Even if tracking says item is delivered. Nike sometimes takes their sweet time accepting it as it could sit in their receiving department for days. Once its approved though, voucher is usually in your mailbox within 3-4 days. Ive warranteed ripped Kobe Vs, deflated AirMaxe 09s, ripped lunars. I love how they give you full retail price even if you copped the shoes at clearance.

question  someone told me you can go to the nike outlet and return a pair of shoes and they will give you a gift card with that amount is this true?

question  someone told me you can go to the nike outlet and return a pair of shoes and they will give you a gift card with that amount is this true?

no, it said approved and issued last week. said 5-7 days. been a week and still nothing
frown.gif

no, it said approved and issued last week. said 5-7 days. been a week and still nothing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Niketown and Nike Clearance will take them.  BUT they will only give you the amount of the lowest sale price. 

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Niketown and Nike Clearance will take them.  BUT they will only give you the amount of the lowest sale price. 

is there an email to message them at in case it doesnt arrive within the next week?

is there an email to message them at in case it doesnt arrive within the next week?

Back
Top Bottom