NIKE..... WE WANT EMERALDS!

pimp.gif

best colorway of the griffey's by far

Just saw a pair of OG ds Emeralds on Ebay for the low...not my size and don't look like they'd be wearable either obviously but they were still really nice. Nike oughta get on that retro quick....

Best looking colorway for the Griffeys.
My friends have the Teal and All black but I tell em wait for Emerald.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

They are coming..
You have any info on  that
nerd.gif

My friend in test and model dept. told me that Griffey was supposed to wear these towards the end of the yea, and that Swoosh was considering hard on doing a hybrid of diamond fury X G6 X AGM I X AGM II. Also, I do believe the AGM II is coming soon, at least by early spring, end of 1st quarter 2011...

They are coming..
nerd.gif

My friend in test and model dept. told me that Griffey was supposed to wear these towards the end of the yea, and that Swoosh was considering hard on doing a hybrid of diamond fury X G6 X AGM I X AGM II. Also, I do believe the AGM II is coming soon, at least by early spring, end of 1st quarter 2011...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are coming..
nerd.gif
Awww... such a shame Jr. left so early... woulda been sweet seeing em on the field one last time.  Good news nonetheless... 'cept for the hybrid part. 
tongue.gif

happy to hear the emeralds could be coming back out. i'll make sure to get my hands on a pair of those. the AMG IIs are ill too, if they come in the original freshwater color ways i'll cop a pair

easy pass on the hybrids i dont even need to see the pics

I do believe with all honesty that they will retro all Seattle based colorways to keep with his Mariners loyal fan base, and emeralds, are all but officially confirmed so far...

I do believe with all honesty that they will retro all Seattle based colorways to keep with his Mariners loyal fan base, and emeralds, are all but officially confirmed so far...

Back
Top Bottom