NIKE..... WE WANT EMERALDS!

i need these in my life asap jones... c'mon nike
ohwell.gif

I think they retro these with the white midsole and then the Emerald II's..I could see nike doin this right before baseball season since he resigned (again) with the Mariners

Not A Fan. I Always Liked The Emerald Colorway Over These. I Remember Us Having These For $19.99 When I Worked At T.J. Maxx In Summer 1997.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think I'm the only one, but I never liked these. Liked the freshwaters and the volts, but didn't like these then, and like them less now [shrug]

Nah you not the only the only....I never liked the Emeralds either.

Originally Posted by Trydan

lol SinnerP, still hanging in there for the white midsoles! Good for you sir!
laugh.gif
 Yeah, well I try.  But to be honest, for the longest time I couldn't figure out why those looked better... maybe it was "cuz Griffey was wearin em..." or so I thought.  Then HnT pointed out the white midsole and I was like "$%&#, thats it!".  So much for my observation skills 
embarassed.gif

Anyway, another pic just in case Nike was unsure about our enthusiasm.  

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Enough with the retro+ colorways already, give the people what they want. PLEASE NIKE, release the Emerald Green Griffey Max 1's. I dont usually make threads like this (might be the boredom from being snowed in for almost a week)but im really feelin sum type of way about this. We begged for Nike to release the Atlantic CW of the Penny 2's and it seemed to just come from outta nowhere so maybe the same will happen if we beg for the Emeralds.

Feel free to contribute with pics.

eek.gif

GIIIIVVVEEEEE USSSS EMERALDS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

OK IM BEG LIKE A DOG
these are so dope
man i love Griffs=]
kinda like my new favorite shoe its so comfortable and durable

*cough*Jordan take that advice better quality*cough*
well you said everything i was gonna say
laugh.gif
but yeah ^this

Originally Posted by Trydan

lol SinnerP, still hanging in there for the white midsoles! Good for you sir!

Here are some of my old wdywtd pics for yall -
Wow man, those are squeaky clean!
My bro had the emeralds with black laces and I always wanted them.

I haven't bought any of the other Griffey 1s but I'd buy these in a heartbear

Back
Top Bottom