Nike what's good with a Air Zoom T-Bug retro?!

pimp.gif

had the white/silver back in the day

Yo there's a pair that's similar to these but wig butter soft leather and minus the wave pattern in the back, anyone know which ones I'm talking about??

Yo there's a pair that's similar to these but wig butter soft leather and minus the wave pattern in the back, anyone know which ones I'm talking about??

I've got both pairs that I still wear every now and then. I've had the black/orange since middle school (now 25 years old) and I got the silver/green ones from pickyourshoes.com about 5 years back. Great features in a shoe, zoom air, zipper, monkey paw. One of my personal favorites. 

I've got both pairs that I still wear every now and then. I've had the black/orange since middle school (now 25 years old) and I got the silver/green ones from pickyourshoes.com about 5 years back. Great features in a shoe, zoom air, zipper, monkey paw. One of my personal favorites. 

YES!!!
pimp.gif
...some day...can't find them anywhere

^black/orange were the easiest to find around my area....nice find on the pys pick up

might as well...

YES!!!
pimp.gif
...some day...can't find them anywhere

^black/orange were the easiest to find around my area....nice find on the pys pick up

might as well...

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Were these worn by Tim Hardaway or Gary Payton? I forgot. And Bret Hart always had nice shoes, I also remember seeing him in Pippens and black/red XI's. Kevin Nash also used to wear nice shoes.

Yep.  Bret also had the Griffey 2, Air Max Uptempo 2.  Nash had the XI's Garnett 3, Jordan VI

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Were these worn by Tim Hardaway or Gary Payton? I forgot. And Bret Hart always had nice shoes, I also remember seeing him in Pippens and black/red XI's. Kevin Nash also used to wear nice shoes.

Yep.  Bret also had the Griffey 2, Air Max Uptempo 2.  Nash had the XI's Garnett 3, Jordan VI

Yes, Nike needs to retro these WITHOUT any changes. I had these and they were one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had
pimp.gif

Yes, Nike needs to retro these WITHOUT any changes. I had these and they were one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had
pimp.gif

There's a pair of DS Black / Orange ones on the Bay right now! ~$65 + ~$16 shipping from the UK. size 8 UK = size 9 US. Hope that helps someone out. search NIKE T BUG 8

There's a pair of DS Black / Orange ones on the Bay right now! ~$65 + ~$16 shipping from the UK. size 8 UK = size 9 US. Hope that helps someone out. search NIKE T BUG 8

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

If only they were a 9.5 or a 10
mad.gif

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

If only they were a 9.5 or a 10
mad.gif

I remember wanting these so bad when I was a kid.  Saw them in Slam magazine.  Could never find them though.  Was pissed.
I would def buy a retro of each color.  Haven't had a shoe with a monkey paw in like a decade.

I remember wanting these so bad when I was a kid.  Saw them in Slam magazine.  Could never find them though.  Was pissed.
I would def buy a retro of each color.  Haven't had a shoe with a monkey paw in like a decade.

I remember seein these in the eastbay book and my mama sayin I cant get them because she thought they are so ugly

I remember seein these in the eastbay book and my mama sayin I cant get them because she thought they are so ugly

Back
Top Bottom