Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

Kampout Kid.. Who are you....Where you on the line waiting?
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

OR CHECK MY EBAY RIGHTHERE

i was the guy in all black wearing chili am 95's walking and filming...thr night before i had on a black/red polo and black/red XI's
I'm a hypebeast

^^^in that case i may have been in your film on some s*it. Who do you work for?
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

OR CHECK MY EBAY RIGHTHERE

youtube.com and myspace video :tongue:
tongue.gif

I'm a hypebeast

Yo polo I talked to a guy who had the same sizes you had in your pics and I think the shoes where or are coming from you?

I Sent you a PM or e-mail me

I helped move 5 pairs last week
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

These shoes are mad wack...

Everybody hated on Dubs and Spiz'ikes...but throw a slew of over-hyped Dunks together and we have a "tight" shoe... Beastin at it's finest |I
tired.gif

Don't care for Nike Air cuz I've been fly from the +Jump+..+man+...

word let polo do his thing get that money man
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

do we get a discount if we mention you at secret society?
Those dudes probably want 3,000 for them :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​

polo freak wat are those forces u have on and how much?
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom