Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

the list was accepted and no one was stabbed or arrested one kid was yelled at by the cops at best! supreme is making the top 40 people on this list, which was bullcrap, bring in some type of photo id when they come in tomorrow to pick up the kicks.

I would only want these for display purposes. Hopefully, I can get a hold of a pair.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

that would be some funny @#%$ if Supreme took that list so the campers would go home, why would you trust the guys at supreme...a first come first serve tomorrow would be a sight to see :rofl:
roll.gif

I'm a hypebeast

My boy who is on the list and spoke to one of the associates at Supreme said the price is $400
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

This is just getting out of hand... camping for 5-6 days for some ugly shoes just to have bragging rights or just to make 1000 in profit... i just wonder how many ppl that do camp out at these releases have a girl friend or a job.
TEAM AM FAM

you no whats bad is that mad people came today and stood next to there boys and they skipped people who were actually waiting...dum as hell

i was #4 on "The List" and yes i did trade my spot on day 3 for a pair of unkles and pumps...

Kampoutkid is the biggest hater of the year! :lol:
laugh.gif
but a cool dude...

and to the guy up there i have a girlfriend and a job so i guess that makes me pretty @#%$ cool doesnt it. I think the real losers are the people who sit on NT all hours of the night talkin @#%$ about bum rushin a @#%$ line :smh:
smh.gif
not being a hypebeast is becoming the new hype

what happened to the kid with the space helmet !???!?! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

After all of this is done for, I wonder what will be the next sneaker from nike to be hyped up like these and the tiffs were.
TEAMYANKE​

i could give a crap who that kid is - variant andy milonakis lookin @#%$ @#%$ it looks like he's well on his way to a healthy set of manboobs.
it's better than safe. it's death proof.

u know lookin at ur pair Ran their not even all that bad... makes me feel bad about goin home...

oo and dude with the space helmet is my boy E's he works for mishka pretty cool dude and the space helmet was pretty fun...
not being a hypebeast is becoming the new hype

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.....

Is all those that like the shoes are just plain idiots!!!

and

those for camping out for 5 to 6 days are just straight losers... get a job!!!

and isupreme yeah your cool.... while your campin some dude is in your chick...!!!!

REAL TALK!

Camping out for 5 to 6 days, get a life and a job. These shoes are ugly. I can't believe dudes be bringing their girls to those campouts.

I'll rob that lil fake @#%$ andy milonakis and take his shoes. Word to mother.

wow. 5 days X 24 hours a day = 120 hours of work... for 1000 profit, ur only makin about 8 bucks an hour!

help me promote my clothing line and i'll pay u 10 bucks an hour! lol
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

Hey guys i was wondering i see some on ebay with the black sb box and i was wondering if those were fakes or variants? Are the ones with the gold boxes the only real shoes? It looks to have some different colors inside of the shoes too. And the soles were different colors also. Let me know email me back at [email protected].

Nah they are atrocious. The inside panels kill and already overkilled shoe.
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

DunkFanatic - if they don't have the gold box they're fake. the fakes have the old black/bluish-purplish SB boxes. i saw a pair of fakes go for $710.00 on eBay. :rofl:
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Son must have stole your cornbread for you to be heckling him like this. :smh:
smh.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

sooo i heard that if you weren't on the list u had to pay 200 to get in the door and 400 to buy the shoe... wow 600 for an ugly shoe....
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom