Nike Wildwood Question ---- when did these come out?

Does anybody know when these came out and if they ever came in Men's sizes? I can only find them in GS sizes...

The colorway that this seller listed, I'm not sure if it's correct. There's another pair with the same colorway description,
but it looks different.

Thanks ahead of time...

The Dark Obsidian/Cayman/Anthracite/Abyss Wildwoods look like this:
Not my pic but something I found online

pipe021db8.jpg

Dunno about the GS ones; those are the first time I've seen them.

No the Product # for the ones u posted does match with the CW.

The Dark Obsidian/Cayman/Anthracite/abyss has product # of 322620-441, while the ones u posted are not the right pair. If i had to guess they are prolly GSonly

No the Product # for the ones u posted does match with the CW.

The Dark Obsidian/Cayman/Anthracite/abyss has product # of 322620-441, while the ones u posted are not the right pair. If i had to guess they are prolly GS only

Yeah that's what I'm wondering. There seems to be two different shoes, with the same colorway but different product numbers, according to the seller.
Or it could just be that the colorway for 334054-441 is not Dark Obsidian/Cayman/Anthracite/Abyss, and the seller has it wrong.

Either way... the first colorway is
pimp.gif
.... Unless someone can confirmthese are only GS, I will keep searching!

^^^^ Hit up Mcdonalds and cop a large fry and you'll get a 25% off coupon from footlocker. Or just ask them. They should give it too you

Yeah they came out on the low about 2 weeks ago. They are in mens.

Lots of GS colorways dropping that are unique and different from any of the adult sized colorways. Love the ripstop fabric on those.

Originally Posted by Page86

the second pair is available at footlocker and retail is 84.99
Not seeing them... They do have the red white and black ones that everybody was hating on and they are now on sale for $65. I got 'em andthey look good, fit good, and are shaped fine. A little chunkier than the older retros but not as bad as pics make them look. But I'm not seeing thatother pair on footlocker at all... Got a link?

Not to threadjack or anything, but while searching the major sneaker retailer websites, I found that there are 2 new wildwoods that I hadn't noticed beforeon finishline:

lg322620001.jpg

These have some stupid pattern on the black part, and they probably would have been good otherwise.

lg322620041.jpg

And these are fly as hell to me, and they are reminiscent of those Bursts that they did with similar colors, but these look way better. I am copping these forsure.

GS are no-go's althtough they look good. I got the white/red/black's as well with no complaints.

I saw the first pair in Men's at True in SF this weekend.

Try calling them they didn't seem to be moving many pairs.

I wasn't feelin' the pattern on the liner, otherwise a dope color/

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I saw the first pair in Men's at True in SF this weekend.

Try calling them they didn't seem to be moving many pairs.

I wasn't feelin' the pattern on the liner, otherwise a dope color/

Looks like they are available in Mens sizes. From True's website:

dscn08971-589x441.jpg

dscn08961-589x441.jpg

dscn08981-589x441.jpg

For a second I was like
eek.gif
, then I became
frown.gif

This pair looks really similar but it is different. You can see the materials for example on the toe box is different,
and also the midsole around the toe area is not white. It might still be nice, but I'd need more pictures to get
a better idea.

dscn08971-589x441.jpg

So I guess the pair I'm looking for really did only come in GS......

Originally Posted by dekthai

For a second I was like
eek.gif
, then I became
frown.gif

This pair looks really similar but it is different. You can see the materials for example on the toe box is different,
and also the midsole around the toe area is not white. It might still be nice, but I'd need more pictures to get
a better idea.

So I guess the pair I'm looking for really did only come in GS......

I think these look better than the GS ones personally. I like the black toe piece in front and white midsole as opposed to the white toe (which will get dirtyquick and be a pain to clean) and dark midsole. The contrast stitching sets these off as well. The GS ones have that rip-stop fabric though which is nice.

I might have 2 wildwoods to cop now. Damnit. One of my very favorite shoes though, and under $100.

I think these look better than the GS ones personally.

Yeah I'm not saying they're bad....... I'm actually going to try and find those also. I just think the Nubuck/Ripstop
material looks better than the leather.

But....... I just chatted with one of those online Nike customer service reps... and it looks like the colorway I originally
posted about ONLY came in kid's size.

Wildwoods are a personal fav of mine also... Just wish they came in more colors.

I hear ya, and I agree on the materials. I wish wish wish they would drop pimentos again, I am not willing to drop $150+ on those on eBay!

I found this picture... which I think is the one from True. I'm undecided about 'em...

nike-air-shoe-wildwood-supreme-black-white.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Page86

the second pair is available at footlocker and retail is 84.99
Not seeing them... They do have the red white and black ones that everybody was hating on and they are now on sale for $65. I got 'em and they look good, fit good, and are shaped fine. A little chunkier than the older retros but not as bad as pics make them look. But I'm not seeing that other pair on footlocker at all... Got a link?

i am a footlocker ASM, i have a FSR at my store right now.

Back
Top Bottom