Nike WMNS Air Force 1 Canvas - Purple Frost

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Anyway, these are pretty sweet.

Purple canvas. Icey purple soles. Bingo.

nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-purple-frost-01.jpeg

nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-purple-frost-02.jpeg

Looks like a girly purple... If the purple was darker, maybe...
I like the orange canvas women's release.

are these premiums or supremes?? they don't look too bad, might have to cop for my girl!!! any release date??

IMO this purple is very on point. It has this spring feeling to it that I just love. I guess this just makes it easier for me to obtain a pair.

More info here at sneakernews.com

I'm crossing my fingers that Nike will see fit to release these in a women's 14 so that I'll have a chance to cram my foot into a pair.

yea whats good with the green n orange joints...when do those release?...these aint bad, but Im really waitin on the other 2 (especially the orange)

Not bad, still isn't too use to this new "canvas" material, would definitely prefer the older releases' material..

But that won't stop me from copping the oranges, and these aren't terrible either..

I like these along with the orange and green canvas women's releases, but I'd prefer the old canvas material and non-rolled seams. However, the mainthing that bothers me about the newer canvas AF1s is the leather lining. The whole point of canvas is that it is a breathable cool fabric that is great forsummer. When you line it with leather you defeat the purpose of using canvas.

I cant even do canvas anymore, after my issues with blacks, grey, & university canvases, no thank you.

these don't look bad at all, i like the orange canvas alot more.
I hope they put the size range for these a little higher.

A weeeee bit darker and they'll be perfect for me,still worth the 200 for anyone else tho,IMO.

Back
Top Bottom