Nike World Cup Commericial...NT, I hope i'm not making a stretch here...

Ok NT...watch the commercial. Its a GREAT commercial. Its funny and the depth of the content is unparalleled... however...

Did anyone notice how Drogba's ball was just denied...and the other guy just lives it up in Westernized opulence? I'm just saying...I don't want to pull the race card here
grin.gif
...but... I hope I don't have to look at this with a jaded perspective...

If you know anything about soccer, than you would know Drogba is considered a God in Chelsea and a holy figure in european soccer.

In other words, no.
No, there is nothing wrong with the commercial;sometimes nike run their next young athlete to be the star figure in commercials, creating a silouette over the old already dried up figure (in the aspect that no more money can be gained, other then what is est.).

I did not see the commercial, ill see it when I get home, but it is most likely like every other nike commercial. One person championing another.

Dope commercial

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Homer Simpson and KB cameo.

Less than a month away. I can't wait.

You're just making an idiotic statement so that you can repost this commercial for the 10th time.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

If you know anything about soccer, than you would know Drogba is considered a God in Chelsea and a holy figure in european soccer.

In other words, no.
No, there is nothing wrong with the commercial;sometimes nike run their next young athlete to be the star figure in commercials, creating a silouette over the old already dried up figure (in the aspect that no more money can be gained, other then what is est.).

I did not see the commercial, ill see it when I get home, but it is most likely like every other nike commercial. One person championing another.

You act like I didn't notice this. I'm a massive soccer fan...I just didn't agree with that image...I figured Haze would come in and start connecting dots
laugh.gif
...I just thought it was kinda odd...

I can not @$@+%!% wait until the World Cup starts. That commercial got me hype. Too damn hype for a Sunday night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Did anyone notice that the cartoon character was yellow and was scored on by the obviously superior european?

What you did.. I see it.

Drogba is like a demi god in soccer bro, do your research before trying to make an assumption
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom