Nike Would Like to Hear From You

Did anyone else get a postcard from Nike in the mail directing you to http://cognitosurvey.com/nike ?

I followed the directions on the card and started the survey.  It asked me my gender first. Then, the survey asked if me to check-off different fields of occupation that I belong to. After I chose the different fields (professional sports team and public relations) it said that I did not fit the criteria of the survey and immediately ended the survey.

Was anyone able to fill-out the survey completely? I'm curious of the other questions and the "special offer" I was supposed to receive for participating.

I don't necessarily think it's spam... It came via postcard in US mail directly from Nike.I actually received one card with Kobe on it and a week later I received a card with Sharapova. Both cards had the same log-in name and password. Weird.

I did it last night. Got all the way through it. At the end, they give you an option for either a $10 off coupon of purchase of $50 or more, or a 20% off coupon for $75 or more

I did it last night. Got all the way through it. At the end, they give you an option for either a $10 off coupon of purchase of $50 or more, or a 20% off coupon for $75 or more

Back
Top Bottom