Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

got my pair in from someone else who just bought the standard pair- originally had my design in the cart and when I went to checkout it was sold out. But I’m still happy w these - I think some lace swaps will def make them diff
BE00CA00-5262-4CB1-9140-AC49C6D07469.jpeg

125CEF83-3A02-4AE6-82E3-A81211D6F330.jpeg

BB77E374-9369-403A-B6D4-0198B6FD0B16.jpeg

Nah they just gonna tell me expected date :lol:

But thought with people getting that email so soon about delays maybe I’d get one

But let that expected date pass and I’m on it!

got my pair in from someone else who just bought the standard pair- originally had my design in the cart and when I went to checkout it was sold out. But I’m still happy w these - I think some lace swaps will def make them diff
BE00CA00-5262-4CB1-9140-AC49C6D07469.jpeg

125CEF83-3A02-4AE6-82E3-A81211D6F330.jpeg

BB77E374-9369-403A-B6D4-0198B6FD0B16.jpeg
If you wanna swap laces let me know... I should have some extras off 2 pair and wanted to grab the OG brown laces...

33FE39EF-7241-4B03-B767-63033B83EA75.jpeg

Would be happy to trade extra sponge laces for colored ones once I get them in. If anyone wants to make the swap LMK.

Last edited:
Same shipment I’m guessing, mine were also set for today. I knew that wasn’t realistic as they would be on vehicle for delivery if that was the case. I just want to know what’s happening:rolleyes
Lol same here.. I was looking forward to getting them in today but at least it should be sometime this week..I hope lol..

Still don’t know what people see in these lol

Looking like Nike Uggs

Ready for more pics of the forces tho

A lazy concept but could be decent w the right colors

Seems nice but dont think I can wear these. Anyone wants a size 9.5 for retail + shipping lmk, can oop these. Otherwise Ill just send em back. Dont really feel like creating an account and selling it at Grailed.

Seems nice but dont think I can wear these. Anyone wants a size 9.5 for retail + shipping lmk, can oop these. Otherwise Ill just send em back. Dont really feel like creating an account and selling it at Grailed.

damn that sucks. Shout outs to you for trying to help somebody here though. Can you post pics?
Not my size but might help somebody else

damn that sucks. Shout outs to you for trying to help somebody here though. Can you post pics?
Not my size but might help somebody else
Yeah, supposed to arrive Thursday. Will post pics here anyway to share. Had one guy here's who's interested, out of courtesy, just want to let him know that he got dibs lol.

Yeah, supposed to arrive Thursday. Will post pics here anyway to share. Had one guy here's who's interested, out of courtesy, just want to let him know that he got dibs lol.
Yoooo, my brother missed out on securing a pair & wears that size. He’s superrrr interested & is PayPal ready. He just asked me if he can see some pics of them.

Back
Top Bottom